Author Topic: Free to play  (Read 30685 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Free to play
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »
stoopid game said you logged off is stupid game

does that when you enter a session play never understood why
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2010, 12:40:32 PM »
well i aint going to play the game till they fixed it's stupid ass...
not able to travel cause i cant unlock travel due to store being... well... you know...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
well i aint going to play the game till they fixed it's stupid ass...
not able to travel cause i cant unlock travel due to store being... well... you know...

any routes you have should be available (bottom right button "travel) if you want to be lazy and travel a route you havent unlocked (bottom left button "unlock travel" )
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
Whats with my lvl 40 needing to pay for the Trollshaws?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Free to PAY
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2010, 02:09:11 PM »
Well I know it's free, so I shouldnt bitch, but still the subject of this thread was wrong.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Free to PAY
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
Well I know it's free, so I shouldnt bitch, but still the subject of this thread was wrong.

what do you expect? nothing in life is truly free.

Its still better than having monthly subs as when you buy an adventure pack its unlocked that content for all charcters you roll, most other stuff can be gained in game with paitence.

so yes you ar free to PAY :P

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2010, 02:32:41 PM »
I'll download when theres a torrent - and there will be im sure! Otherwise im gonna cry.

patchers actually quite fast Jon seems they have sorted that out at least

Did it last night pretty late - was fast for sure, quite surprised.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2010, 06:37:45 PM »
So yeah, have same issue as Jon said some ppl have: it's saying I have a free account and not premium. Hope they fix it soon.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2010, 06:46:46 PM »
So yeah, have same issue as Jon said some ppl have: it's saying I have a free account and not premium. Hope they fix it soon.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/lord-rings-online-general-discussion-424/441825-why-am-i-not-premium-6.html#post6704228

"Should" be corrected during downtime tomorrow.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2010, 09:51:18 PM »
Good fun playing a 'sort a' bored'  ;) MMO with my e-mates again. Seeing actual chars walking around and doing stuff with them, instead of the little-icons-in-space that EVE is. Maybe that's what will make WIS a good thing in EVE then after all.

Thanks guys, was fun!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »
Good fun playing a 'sort a' bored'  ;) MMO with my e-mates again. Seeing actual chars walking around and doing stuff with them, instead of the little-icons-in-space that EVE is. Maybe that's what will make WIS a good thing in EVE then after all.

Thanks guys, was fun!

Aye, was very good fun this evening, looking forward to more like it - with more folks to thanks to F2p :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2010, 10:17:58 PM »
had fun , as Jon says would be good to get 6 regulars so we can do instance shit ;) but even if we dont theres always Skirmishes with 3 ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »
btw Jon, did you find anything on the forums about the store still being AWOL?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2010, 04:25:13 PM »
Hello there. With this problem you need to make sure your PC's browser is set to allow Google Analytics traffic. Sometimes that site is blocked.

and make sure firewall isnt also blocking google anyltics, why? i do not know but people ob forums say this has sorted the issues they had.

btw shop usee I.E. even if its not default browser

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »
If the firewall blocks GA traffic (lolwut?), the tracking script or Google js libraries most likely won't load and if they coded it crap (they designed it crap anyway), that may cause everything else to go tits up as well. Basically stupid programming.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.