Author Topic: Application (this title does NOT get your attention!)  (Read 1456 times)

Garros

Application (this title does NOT get your attention!)
« on: September 27, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Garros - rank 17 witch hunter, 10 or so renown rank
And a whole bunch of alts I play now and then, I don't even remember most of their names

Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

Gaming Style:
semi-casualcore or rather, I play when I have the time and feel like it, that might be 8 hours a day or 8 hours a week, I try not to let MMOs dictate my life, but with a game like WAR, I fail at it

About you:
I'm a 26 year old guy (turned 26 only three days ago), at the moment unemployed after working as a tech support agent for two years (ugh) and starting work as an IT assistant on October 1st. I'm easy going and try to enjoy life (which mostly means I avoid work when I'm not at work. Sometimes at work as well) and I'm a superb procrastinator, one day I shall write the best book on it ever, but I don't plan on starting any time soon. I also enjoy playing with photoshop and 3d apps, but the procrastination prohibits me from doing it more often.
In WAR, I enjoy both PVE and RvR, I find both aspects fun enough to want to do everything and anything. It just kinda sucks when you're playing an MMO on your own, having friends in the game opens up a whole bunch of new possibilites. And fun!

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Application (this title does NOT get your attention!)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »
More humans!!!

Thanks for the post Garros! Look out for me coming online shortly, or Keggi or Caradir - or indeed as is the drill, hit up a member to check for invite capable players online :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."