Author Topic: Chests in the Kinship house  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Chests in the Kinship house
« on: December 26, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »
I took the liberty to tidy up the chests in the Kinship house. I vendored the now obsolete book-pages (ie the ones which got worthless at the launch of SoM). Many of the class-items can now be stacked to 50 instead of 20, and that did make room too. I was thus able to add a few dozen items for class quests that Fitzer has picked up on his travels, so if you are about to hit 45 with a toon, go and check the chests; there are now hundreds of class-quest items in the *second* chest (I moved all the class-quest related stuff to that one).

The first chest has the taxidermist stuff (which I *almost* took out for vendoring, but decided to put them back anyway, as the new stacking limits made enough room; still, if room ever runs out, I would vote for those to be vendored :) ). There are also various recipes in this chest.

The second chest has class-quest related stuff only (and a nice pocket item for 45 from one of Garrys toons; it is very nice, but not quite as nice as the legendary pocket item you can get as early as 45 by completing the quest chain).

The third chest (the one upstairs) has now only weaponsmith and woodworker recipes (of which there are most of).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 01:40:12 PM by Jarkko »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Chests in the Kinship house
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »
Thanks for doing that :)

I like the idea of 50 over 20 - does that work for personal storage also?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »
Thanks for doing that :)

I like the idea of 50 over 20 - does that work for personal storage also?
Yes it does :)

EDIT: Btw, things that used to be stackable to 50 are now stackable to 100.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 01:42:15 PM by Jarkko »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »
i really havent tidied them up for ages so thx for that, but leave my stuffed animals alone :P
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »
Wish theywould remove the hooks from housing then we could have all those animals lying about :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."