Author Topic: Class quest 45  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Class quest 45
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »
1224 skirmish marks for a batch of five.

I had 1228 marks, now I have four...

Just need 2444 marks now...

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 05:48:18 AM »
Got some 700 marks yesterday in the evening. Today I'll have a couple hours, hopefully I get enough marks to get the next batch. Although I am still missing one of the eyes (checked the AH, somebody sold 16 eyes for 90 silver, I said thank you and bought them; as I had already found three attached to some yucky dead bodies, I am only missing one now :) ) and lots of drake scales, so might be good for my sanity to grind those too (not to mention some orcs and whatnots for the epic deeds) for a change; after all, skirmish are *fun*, but nothing lasts fun if you do nothing else for hours and hours without anything else. I *should* have more time in the weend, so if everything goes well, I might have these things done before next week :)

In other news, seems I now have all the four items for the 3rd stage. Three I nicked from kinship chests (I suppose thanks are in order for Garry&Co who have placed them there :) ), one (Cruel Talon of Azgoth) I bought from the AH for 20 silver (slight variation on the talon prices, cheapest was 20 silver buyout, most expensive was 5 gold  buyout ???). Thus I just need to get past the second stage :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:50:06 AM by Jarkko »

Online Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 11:26:40 AM »
good going ;)

if your on this afternoon give me a nudge and ill help with those turtles ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
Home now, thought to log in for a couple hours, but as the servers are down for at least one more hour, I guess my plans have to be changed  :'(

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 02:29:26 PM »
Thanks to Garry I am now done! Weee! :)

As a bonus I got a legendary trait (I wasn't aware this is the final reward from the quests) which boosts my evading *and* lets me use critical response skills after evading. Very nice :)

Online Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »
Thanks to Garry I am now done! Weee! :)

As a bonus I got a legendary trait (I wasn't aware this is the final reward from the quests) which boosts my evading *and* lets me use critical response skills after evading. Very nice :)

no worries matey i know how much of a pain these quests can be, and the legendary trait for finishing both is indeed icing.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2009, 03:17:37 PM »
Right, logging on Kurtt to do some skirmishes now :D