Author Topic: A night with the Sisters  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
A night with the Sisters
« on: March 02, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »
Anyone interested in increasing standings with The sisters of Eve join me on Tue 3rd of March 18:30 ish server until 22:00 ish for some L4s in Osmon II  Moon 1 Sisters of Eve Bureau

i plan on running this regularly so feel free to join
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: A night with the Sisters
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
sounds good to me old chap. Ill probably come along on Odin.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »
I'll come - ok if I bring angaraka to muck about with his new toy?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 06:39:40 PM »
I'll come - ok if I bring angaraka to muck about with his new toy?

nope :P

bring whomsoever you like makes no difference to me ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »
I have the damn early shift on Wednesday (as I do tomorrow) so I need to get to bed early (like I should be already now).