Author Topic: Stats and skill points  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Stats and skill points
« on: November 28, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
Trying to pull out some of the discussion from the bulky getting Eve thread.

Stats Only affect skillpoint gain they have no impact on ships capabilities etc.

Each skill has a primary and secondary stat assosciated to training it, with a point requirememnt for each level

heres Constantine Skillpoint gains per hour
                         Intelligence           Perception              Charisma         Willpower         Memory
Intelligence                1652.4            1652.4                   874.8              1587.6           1717.2
Perception                 1652.4            1652.4                   874.8              1587.6           1717.2
Charisma                   1263.6            1263.6                   486                 1198.8          1328.4
Willpower                   1620               1620                     842.4              1555.2            1684.8
Memory                    1684.8            1684.8                   907.2              1620              1749.6

i.e the skill has Primary Memory Secondary Intelligence hed be gaining 1717.2 Skillpoints per hour towards learning the selected skill.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Stats and skill points
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »
Is there some spread-sheet where I could plug in my numbers and see what they come up with? For example Swuul has
Charisma 6.36
Intelligence 15.90
Perception 11.66
Memory 9.54
Willpower 12.72

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »
if you use Evemon right clicking a skill will display Skillpoints per hour.

or for the table that ive posted above get a profile on ineve.net this can be synced with evemon so info is kept up to date

heres Constantine Andromanche
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 01:15:09 PM »
And this is Swuul. As you notice I have been picking skills quite randomly (the ever great "Oooooh, shiny, me wants. Wots it doin then?" -principle in praxis) :P

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
Here is Safran: http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MTk1MDAwNDM4OQ%3D%3D

just the ugly link, as i dont know how to rename the url here, could look it up, but not bothering...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 05:49:15 PM »
Incidently, why is my picture on that site an exclamation mark while others have their cool pictures there? :(

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
Incidently, why is my picture on that site an exclamation mark while others have their cool pictures there? :(

CCP wont have updated their portrait server with your image yet (thats why in the eve-o newbie section people are often ! for a portrait), give it time and it will change.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »
Once you have an in-eve profile for your char - you can log into the website out-of-game and plug in your eve limited use API details.
In-Eve will automagically update your profile and you won't need to worry about updating in-game.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865