The Secret World

<< < (2/20) > >>

Mangala:
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?play=1407&view=videos&game=404&bhcp=1

Interview with one its Devs.

Pashur:
Dragon

Jarkko:
Seems over half of the people who taken the test (not only here, but everywhere) get Dragon as their result. Good thing there are three factions, much easier to balance the PvP (and not the situations as seen in WAR). Anyway, "Hands of Justice" sounds "Templar all the way" to me ;)

It will also be interesting to see how the system will work, it's known there are no classes or levels. Wonder if the system will be something like in EVE, or something totally different? Also, I wonder what "reactive combat" means, something like seen in AoC (or with Warden in LOTRO), or something else?

I hope FunCom doesn't rush the game to the markets too early this time. They have such cool concepts in their games, but they seem to succeed to blow them by rushing to production too early...

Dlarah:
If it is true they learned from aoc failures there might be hope.

Mangala:

--- Quote from: Dlarah on September 07, 2009, 03:02:29 PM ---If it is true they learned from aoc failures there might be hope.

--- End quote ---

Thats what i got from reading the Ragnar interview as well - they really have taken on board the lessons learned this time. However AoC didn't have Ragnar writing for it. What makes me most skeptical of the game isn't even their terrible launches of the past, it's that the game is being developed for the 360 as well. Nothing good can come from this.

As for the test: Dragon.

But I'd prefer Templar they have a better raison d'etre. Religious crazies in modern day society, yeah, boring and stupid. But give me a sword or gun in one hand and a holy symbol in the other and by fire you shall be purged heathen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version