Author Topic: Inactivity Purge  (Read 7431 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Inactivity Purge
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
I chatted with the GM of Bugmans Rangers the other day - they have the same problem as us and I floated the idea of their guild joining the alliance.
Their activity levels are about the same as ours.

He was interested and I asked Orisha to have a chat with him also.

I'll follow up with him in a day or so.

KH is generally buzzing all times of the day and activity is pretty good in the alliance.
I think further expansion of the alliance is a good way forward with general activity.  With a couple more guilds involved then we should reach critical mass and it shouldn't be hard to find a grouping across tiers.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 01:03:33 PM »
Agreed, but I also think our guild should have a certain ammount of active players, or else HoJ will die out slowly.
For me guild(chat)>alliance(chat).
Barely any ppl in guild but enough in alliance isnt good enough for me.

So I still think we should look out for ppl to join HoJ.

But I think that's said already by others...   ahem...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »
Aye - I'll hit the lower tiers again to look for unguilded.

I know how it feels to have nobody about.  It happens to me daily!

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
on an entirely ligter note i hit 30 (finally) this afternoon

it wa sthe draggggg from 20 -30 that has put a downer on my WAR playing recently lets see if levelling speed sup to get me njoying it more again ;)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »
It happens to me daily!

awww :'(

sorry, but even I dont manage to be online as much as you. been wondering how you do that anyway   ???
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166