Author Topic: List of Blueprint Originals Ma'adim has in its posession  (Read 10968 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: List of Blueprints Ma'adim has in its posession
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:33 AM »
Can you breakdown by category what ME you're after for each group? - so we can all work to the same figures and know when things should be moved from KASSI to MADDI.
I usually work in ME batches of 20 for ammo and 10 for ships - just so the research slot & BP isn't locked up for too long.

Garry's probably best to answer this, but for Ammo/Crystals etc thats perfect. Ships is above my paygrade ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »
lol

Which reminds me of some future objectives - any of your chars have Outpost construction?

For cap ship parts I look for ME:50-100 and PE:20+

The demand for Cap Ships (Lots of new cap ship pilots/alts and recent losses on the front-line) has started to hit the BP market - BPC prices have started to climb which will start to affect researched BPO prices in the next couple of weeks.  There are a few niche deals to be struck if you keep your eyes open - but that window is likely to close soon. 

Trit prices are likely to climb much higher as the production cycle kicks in. Ah - which bring me to: http://eve.smith-net.org.uk/index.php?c=cap  something I stumbled over a few days ago.
I still prefer my excel spreadsheet but it's handy for ship types I don't yet have.

Edit:  Just remembered - I moved duplicate BPC's (I think they were all BPC's) into a can in the BP's division of station 6 - my eyes were going fuzzy trying to find a specific BP.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:58:07 AM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
Bought a vigil bpo yesterday (me:70 pe:15 iirc) which I'll donate to the corp when I get it back to Anttiri.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
One vigil bpo is now in the corp bpo hangar :)

Offline Sinedia

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 08:17:14 AM »
I noticed we have a lot of Cap Ship Parts BPO's... which makes me happy, since I want me a freighter of my own soon(tm) and building one ourselves is a lot cheaper for me than buying one of the market...
However I noticed a lot of * (asterisks) behind them... does this mean they are BPC's (don't hope so... but sounds logical)...

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 08:19:43 AM »
The ones with * are currently in 0.0 and I've not been able to pick them yet.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Sinedia

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 09:46:07 AM »
But they are BPO's :)

That saves me a shitload of cash... that's good news :)
So that would make about 600 to 650 for a Obelisk (Obelisk BPC and minerals) in stead of 800 million... Yup... that's good news :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: List of Blueprint Originals Ma'adim has in its posession
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
Add the 4 flavours of cruise missiles to the list as i purchased these and will pass them onto Kasei for research, Wrath, devastator, Cataclysm and Paradise
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »
EMP M BPO seems missing
anyone got an idea where it has gone?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 01:25:46 PM »
EMP M BPO seems missing
anyone got an idea where it has gone?

Nope. Not been keeping track - that much back and forth of bpo's between kasei and maadi not done via contract it gets difficult :S

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »
aye, hope BPOs will stay in KASEI mainly. Not much that MAADI is (should be) able to do with em...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
aye, hope BPOs will stay in KASEI mainly. Not much that MAADI is (should be) able to do with em...

Long way to send copies...

Also MAADI's getting a tower in Fountain - Red's setting it up.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »
Well, as it is now, things disappear and reappear and noone seems to know where everything is. Gets me paranoid. And irritated.
We might have to come up with some policy about it or something. Would calm my nerves anyway...

Also, everyone plz adjust first post (or add new post) if you buy BPOs.
Today I bought some medium projectile gunz and hoped noone else bought it before me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 03:56:23 PM by Warcold »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2009, 07:44:05 PM »
Think a good way to keep track of bpo/bpc movements from now - at least between corps, is purely use contracts, its a easy to follow trail then :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 07:56:36 AM »
aye, that might be good idea