Author Topic: In the extremely unlikely even that you're interested...  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Darkstirm

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
In the extremely unlikely even that you're interested...
« on: July 28, 2011, 07:46:16 AM »
I finished my initial Mathematics course (revising all Higher GCSE and A-level maths in six months) and am a layabout student until September when I start my Secondary PGCE (Math) course. I know, I know, blame it on my Catholic upbringing which gives me an unhealthy desire to suffer emotionally and psychologically.

So I'm back in outer space. I'm not expecting to get back into the Corp (as I'll probably disappear in September again) but if you see me online, please wave hello (toons are Darkstrim, Warstirm and Justirm <some random surname>).

Will probably pop onto LoTRO as well now that my Desktop is back from surgery.

When CoH goes Free to Play, I may be able to pop on there as well (Sometimes you just need to blast things and CoH is still my fave game for that).

ttfn
DS

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: In the extremely unlikely even that you're interested...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 09:18:06 AM »
Hey matey! You becoming a teacher?  Hopefully at a good school in a nice area and not one of these fail schools in shitty bad run down places (or even better you are going to become a teacher in a country were the kids care about education?).

Yeah id say dont join the eve corp as its in deep deep slumber mode.  Pandion Knights is an okay corp to join, I played rift with them for a while and they are about to move into a wormhole in EVE.

I'll be sure to say hi in eve or lotro regardless :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."