Author Topic: My goats are looking for a home... and some daisies to munch on...  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Hi ^_^

Sex:
Male and preferably on Saturday mornings

Gaming:
Casual, running away from everything hardcore (unless it's chocolate... mmmmm chocolate).

Characters:
To be created. The way things are looking right now;
Goblin squig herder (main)
Dwarf engineer (alt)
High Elf white lion (alt, possibly for another server)

About
Oh where to start... there's goats. Yes, many goats. Goats are fun. Beeeeeehhehehehee.

So one day a druid called Taithras convinced me to join HoJ in WoW. Much joy was had until after many many moons the guild split up into two groups, neither of which suited me anymore. Haven't played any games in a while, but now I'm expecting to have more gaming time as the gf is going to uni and spends a lot of time studying.

I'm looking to reclaim my place next to the HoJ fireplace on the little raggedy rug on the floor. I enjoy running around exploring, doing fun quests and helping people more than doing PVP kind of things. But who knows, if it's in a group I'd love to run around kicking other people's heads in as well.

I enjoy keeping guild chat occupied with silly ramblings, although I can pretend I'm normal in guild chat as well if so desired. >_>

Oh great leader, may I clickety clack my hooves inside the Hands of Justice keep once more, whether it be in Nuln or in Karak Eight Peaks?

[edit]
Might as well add some as per the template. :p
In real life I'm working as web editor for a major television distributor. Mainly creating new content and making sure we rank high in search engines so our content is actually found amongst millions of other web pages.

Living with my gf who just started at uni in Amsterdam, in a town not too far from Amsterdam. Bought a small apartment last year, still need to fix up the kithen and bathroom. Kitchen is being plastered as we speak though. All in all, living a happy settled life it seems, even though I'm piss broke now. :p

(fixified some evil spelling)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:22:33 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: My goats are looking for a home... and some daisies to munch on...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »
Always a pleasure buddy :)

Like the app so much, I'm stealing it as a template :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:05 PM »
*wubbles*
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 12:52:07 PM »
nice post mate

im in one of the two guilds in a universe far far away and although i like alot of the people.

there is a lot of clique type activity they say theres not but there is plus there is one person who thinks they are queen of the internet and it makes it less enjoyable with that type of person.

so i stay away now and am looking for a permanent mmo to take that other games place and i hope WAR is it.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
nice post mate

im in one of the two guilds in a universe far far away and although i like alot of the people.

there is a lot of clique type activity they say theres not but there is plus there is one person who thinks they are queen of the internet and it makes it less enjoyable with that type of person.

so i stay away now and am looking for a permanent mmo to take that other games place and i hope WAR is it.

ahum as you know thats one of the main reason i left WoW and moved to LOTRo which is fun but as im a lazy sod at recruiting HoJ never filled out there, but if it ever does ill return with new allies for raiding ;) , hopefully in war we can get the old love back and have fun together.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 10:12:34 PM »
nice post mate

Sorry for the thread necro, but I had to laugh at the queen of the internet remark. Yes, I hate her too.

And it should be King...

Wubbles.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »
i dont really hate her i have been on raids with her and she's been fine but her forum posts and attitude to everything that doesn't fit with her take on the universe gets my heckles up.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 10:21:27 PM »
i dont really hate her i have been on raids with her and she's been fine but her forum posts and attitude to everything that doesn't fit with her take on the universe gets my heckles up.

No, its just hate with me ;D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »
im dumb who are you talking about ;)

is she one of the head clique that led to me quiting?

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »
i pm'ed you the name

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
* Beosvir makes a mental note to split this thread in the am and bury the past few posts in an unmarked grave :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »
* Beosvir makes a mental note to split this thread in the am and bury the past few posts in an unmarked grave :D

its ok they who shall remain unnamed has been forgotten in the annals of my mind. That is they obviously didnt make any lasting impression on my fragile little mind ;)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »

its ok they who shall remain unnamed has been forgotten in the annals of my mind. That is they obviously didnt make any lasting impression on my fragile little mind ;)

Also, I sincerely hope they don't end up here, as I ain't sharing a guild with that woma... person again ;D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »
well as she dismisses every game as a AOC debacle doubt you will see her anywhere else but WOW

oh and if it annoys people that i always put things like game names in caps let me know i can stop honest ;D

and yeah just delete these people bashing posts.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:41:41 PM by suralin »