Author Topic: Thordir, Ironbreaker  (Read 1494 times)

Thordir

Thordir, Ironbreaker
« on: September 29, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Thordir the Ironbreaker and more. I'm not sure which will be my main but the Ironbreaker is my most advanced.

Timezone:
Currently BST, GMT when summer time ends.

Gaming Style:
I play to have fun and I find the best fun is had facing challenges with a group of friends. I like improving my characters and seeing new content but I'm not willing to give my life up in order to do so. I like to try everything in a game, both from pure curiosity and to know my enemies' and friends' strengths and weaknesses. I'm a night-owl and tend to play quite late into the night.

About you:
I'm 30 years old, married and I work in IT. I've been a gamer since the age of five, when I got my first computer, a rubber keyed ZX Spectrum 48. I've been playing MMOs for about three years, mainly WoW with short forays into LOTRO and AOC. For two of those years I've been a WoW guild-leader and you've already had applications from several of my members (Praedor, Hrodgar and Kahzar). I'm an experienced raid-leader and comfortable bossing people around on TS/Vent.

Questions for us?
None, I'm just looking for a mature guild where I can have fun with friends old and new. All the rest is just details.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thordir, Ironbreaker
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »
More golfing buddies (For golfing read punting shamans into anything that can kill them!) ;) IB knockbacks are so funny.

Thanks for the app there Thordir, good to see several of your guys and yourself dropping by. As I have said in the other threads, more than willing to take you on board due to connections with current members and also regardless of which class you eventually settle on (IB's a good choice though) as all are acceptable as all have viability in the game in so many ways.

You know - out of all the game platforms I've owned in the past, I never did own a spectrum. Earliest was a Atari console thingy - 2600 iirc. Did own a commodore though, possibly still in my attic :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."