Author Topic: Epic Story: Where are you?  (Read 14495 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Epic Story: Where are you?
« on: May 06, 2008, 10:38:05 AM »
Which Books/Chapters are your characters up to?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:51:40 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Epic Story: Where are you?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »
Here are my characters:

Beosvir: Volume Three Book IX Chapter One

Pedesvir: Volume One Book III Chapter Four

Caelumvir: Volume One Book VI Chapter Three & Volume Two Book I

Viradan: Volume One Book II Chapter Seven

Vira: Volume One Book II Chapter Three

Serevir: Volume One Book I Chapter Eleven

Melvir: Volume One Book II Chapter Nine

Mangala: Volume One Book I Chapter Ten

Hesvir: Volume One Book I Chapter Ten

Simud: Prologue
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:47:14 AM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 01:04:17 PM »
Caradir   Book 11 Chap 1

Polo   Book 2 Chap 2, Book 3 chap 4,5,6,

Eldalion Book 3 Chap6,  Book 4 Chap 5, Book 6 Chap 2

Gladin Book 2 Chap 3, Book 3 chap 6

Beornagar  Book 2 Chap 3,
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Gorphin

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 01:11:26 AM »
book 2 chapter 3
book 3 chapter 4
book 4 chapter 2

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
At the start of Book 2.

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »
Yay, looks like it stopped crashing on me!
- Lyara - start of book 1 :) (end of intro)
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »
Little post-mortem communication is also required here.

Update or post if you havent where in the story you are.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »
Fitzer is at book 4, chapter 2 (The missing rider), which should be soloable (haven't just got to the are yet, wanted to finish book 3 first). Swuul and Praedor are on the first chapters of book 2 IIRC.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »
Kurtt's on Book 4 Chapter 8 of Volume I, and somewhere in Volume II. I've just killed 12 bugs in Moria if that helps.

Not sure about my others atm.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:03 AM »
Fitzer is at book 4, chapter 2 (The missing rider), which should be soloable (haven't just got to the are yet, wanted to finish book 3 first). Swuul and Praedor are on the first chapters of book 2 IIRC.
Got Fitzer to book 4, chapter 5 (Hiding in the dark) last night. I hope it is still soloable by a 36 burglar, even though there seems to be level 39-41 elite trolls involved in this quest; if not soloable (ie there are more than one troll at the sites where the elf stone is needed to be used), then I'll either need help or come back in ten levels  :p

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 06:05:29 AM »
I'll be able to help - we should be able to get you to Chapter 8 in 1 sitting i hope, then get Kurtt involved so he can complete his section too :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »
Got Fitzer to book 4, chapter 5 (Hiding in the dark) last night. I hope it is still soloable by a 36 burglar, even though there seems to be level 39-41 elite trolls involved in this quest; if not soloable (ie there are more than one troll at the sites where the elf stone is needed to be used), then I'll either need help or come back in ten levels  :p

the 3 caves required for this are full of trolls, a burglar could stealth them, but why do that when you can get a few friends and add those trolls to your kill deed ;) im sure at least one of mine is on this stage, my hunter iirc.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

the 3 caves required for this are full of trolls, a burglar could stealth them, but why do that when you can get a few friends and add those trolls to your kill deed ;) im sure at least one of mine is on this stage, my hunter iirc.

I soloed those caves at lvl 51. Just walked past the Trolls. I can walk to the ends of them and summon you in :D

I'm currently on the stage after talking to the Wood Troll.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 03:29:25 PM »

Oops... I sort of did the quest already... Was pretty easy to sneak around, and in one of the caves I didn't even have to HIPS :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »
Seems Broirin is at I-B2/I-B3 somewhere

resubbed btw  ;)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166