Author Topic: Are our alliance leads retarded?  (Read 876 times)

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Are our alliance leads retarded?
« on: August 11, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
Just spent a while reading the alliance forum... and i'm like WTF????

Not telling people what happens?
No clear information on plans.
Harsh punishments for people not reacting quickly?

I'm leaving fountain next time I'm online, and go back to mission running in empire for a while instead.   As it feels like a waste sitting in fountain, and with my temper I'd basically would tell one of the mentally challenged germans teens in EZ to go fuck a duck if they act like that..

(sorry if offending any of our officers here, who i think do a good job in keeping the corp alive.)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Are our alliance leads retarded?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »
Alot of us feel the same way, we bear with it in the hope that they arent always like petulant toddlers :)

I still go to fountain alot, and try to do stuff with the alliance, but i have much more stuff in empire as well. Always good to have backup plans.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Are our alliance leads retarded?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »
Retards, no idea.
They do like to "keep their cards close to their chest" to say the least.
Heck they couldn't even make the simple calculations about a refinery mod and gal station, it isn't exactly hard to figure out that miners won't refine at a station with 10% efficiency...

And now this kicking-back-kicking etc shit.
I almost shit myself when we were jumping noj in and I noticed that t-fal wasn't in the alliance yet they are at +10 to us.
Imagine the damn havoc they can wreck with that.

If the alliance intends on kicking a corp they sure as hell need to tell the rest so we can take appropriate actions.

edit: and in general we have slightly thicker skins than they seem to do Dehn ;)