Author Topic: real or fake you decide  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:47:09 PM by Keggi »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: real or fake you decide
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
believable - well the CE looks to be anyway.  Cant recall that figurine being on any SW related product ever.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:04:56 PM »
bit weird that top left says DVD and top right says game not included, so I cautiously call a fake
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 07:14:10 PM »
bit weird that top left says DVD and top right says game not included, so I cautiously call a fake

could be a pre-order box where you get a code in it for early access.

i had a similar one for warhammer early access.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 07:27:32 PM »
If that CE info is true, I'm so pre-ordering. For the statue alone.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 10:59:02 PM »
If that CE info is true, I'm so pre-ordering. For the statue alone.

im with you there
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 07:47:07 AM »
Getting so excited now!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 08:03:24 AM »
Getting so excited now!

Found this out re headstarts:

6 Days if you preorder the CE

3 days if you preorder normal.

---------

Also most of the online stores have pulled dates/prices etc down, what are the odds of an announcement incoming?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »
Getting so excited now!

Found this out re headstarts:

6 Days if you preorder the CE

3 days if you preorder normal.

---------

Also most of the online stores have pulled dates/prices etc down, what are the odds of an announcement incoming?

if they are announcing this week expect friday ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
although quick peak on forums state sleaked info about preorder starting TOMORROW

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »
Dear lord, it's moving fast.

Remember though, San Diego Comic Con starts today, so it may well be that we're going to get a release date!

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 11:09:28 AM »
lol, forums have just been taken down for maintenance, so can't check them.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »
SWTOR at Comic con @ 1530-1630 local

so 2330-0030 BST

im expecting "stuff"

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
Is that today or tomorrow?

Can't remember if SDCC starts today or tomorrow tbh.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »
Is that today or tomorrow?

Can't remember if SDCC starts today or tomorrow tbh.

Tomorrow :(

i go t prematurely excited then had to check