Author Topic: World of Tanks  (Read 6391 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: World of Tanks
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 05:24:39 PM »
Did beta accounts not carry over then?
Nope, they were wiped.

EDIT: Not the accounts themselves, but tanks etc.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
yeah accounts stay, could log in with same data (it even remembered it)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
well was fun with the 3 of us even if i did die lots :)

sucks that only premium members can form platoons.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 06:16:04 AM »
well was fun with the 3 of us even if i did die lots :)

sucks that only premium members can form platoons.
Yeah, it was fun :)

I got the premium account mainly so that I could drive together with my kids. *Usually* counting alound "3-2-1-NOW" saw us end up in the same match, but too often we ended up on different sides. So I did eventually cough up the ~10 euros for a month long premium account.

Once this premium runs out I'll just buy the 24 hour premiums during weekends when we (me+kids) play together. That until the matchmaker is fixed, and the higher tanks become as fun to play as the tier 2 and 3 tanks. It's no fun to end up in a tier 6 tanks in a tier 10 fight, but that sadly is how retarded the matchmaker is at the moment :(  In a tier 2 tank (minus artillery, who can end up in high tier fights) you end up at most against tier 4 tanks, and in a tier 3 tank at most against tier 5 opponents; that is how it should IMO be even at higher tiers too, at most +/-2 tiers to your tank.