Author Topic: A Wow Thread  (Read 70807 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: A Wow Thread
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »
Oddly enough, Jaidus/Kunae has returned to playing Ally side with Synch. Never thought I'd see her again ingame tbh.

I like to think I took the old HoJ spirit Horde side anyway, so you'd never be able to find it Ally side :P

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
Oddly enough, Jaidus/Kunae has returned to playing Ally side with Synch. Never thought I'd see her again ingame tbh.

I like to think I took the old HoJ spirit Horde side anyway, so you'd never be able to find it Ally side :P

Wow - say Hi to her from me anyone who still plays :)

As for Spirit - meh, I was it, not you, mr darkside cookies etc  :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2009, 08:36:25 PM »

Wow - say Hi to her from me anyone who still plays :)

lol, superiority complex much? :D

HoJ was fun though. Remember nine-manning the Beast? ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »
Dont ruin my history, im still writing it ;)

Superiority complex? Moi? ;)

No seriously, it was much more than any one person - was an odd thing that even i find hard to pin down.  Good fun with some good memories attached with some good people.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:40:05 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »
Dont ruin my history, im still writing it ;)

Superiority complex? Moi? ;)

No seriously, it was much more than anyone person - was an odd thing that even i find hard to pin down.  Good fun with some good memories attached.

Agreed. If it wasn't for my previously mentioned endgame phobia, I'd so be up for an old HoJ reroll on a new server somewhere.

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »
Quote from: Kurtt on Today at 08:32:14 PM

I like to think I took the old HoJ spirit Horde side anyway, so you'd never be able to find it Ally side

Wow - say Hi to her from me anyone who still plays

As for Spirit - meh, I was it, not you, mr darkside cookies etc 

besides we all know it was me :P

laters elv
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:14:07 PM by elv »

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »
Sure, but I was the spirit of entire WoW - it's been no fun anymore, since I quit.  ;D
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »
WOW HoJ was always fun, i loved learning instances as a group and generally horsing around whilst doing it.

Its always a shame that my last memories of WoW were down to what had become of HoJ and the cliqueness (which HoJ never had) of the leadership in the new incarnation (bunch o tits).

Agreed. If it wasn't for my previously mentioned endgame phobia, I'd so be up for an old HoJ reroll on a new server somewhere.

LOTRO is vastly superior get more people into that ;) especially as i have WoWphobia , dont think i could ever play that game again.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Thuggy

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »

besides we all know it was me :P

laters elv

Tards!

Anyway, it was me!

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2009, 10:58:38 PM »
After Drakan Templars sort of died i went and joined Lemmings of the Light and have been with them ever since. The lemmings are one of the main reasons i actually enjoy wow at times.

What is the name of your DK Jeremiah? I can add you to friends and keep you in mind when doing instances. :)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »
After Drakan Templars sort of died i went and joined Lemmings of the Light and have been with them ever since. The lemmings are one of the main reasons i actually enjoy wow at times.

What is the name of your DK Jeremiah? I can add you to friends and keep you in mind when doing instances. :)

What was your name in WoW Dlarah?

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2009, 12:52:14 AM »
My first lvl 60 and the char i first joined raids with was a paladin named Cocaman.
Later i also used a mage called Elminendra when a healer wasnt needed.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »
My first lvl 60 and the char i first joined raids with was a paladin named Cocaman.
Later i also used a mage called Elminendra when a healer wasnt needed.

oh i thought you were just someone who joined us for war never thought i had joined you on raids in wow.

was bananaman in drakan i think he was in hoj before that he was the reason i never heard any strat talks in molten core he was always cracking jokes.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:18:26 AM by Keggi »

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2009, 09:20:19 AM »
I got 3 80s in total, all on the Bloodhoof server (and all gnomes) Vanitae - lock, Misspops - mage, Bunnykin - Death Knight, .  Though now we have name, server, race and faction change all of those are flexible.  All are in the Evolution guild which didn't so much explode as run into the sand half way through Black Temple. There is also my oldest char (day one retail) - Voraytor, Tauren Druid 65 on the Horde side of Bloodhoof - guildless atm. 

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »
Bananaman was in dt after hoj but stopped playing just before the guild died. Last i know of him is he, Prisaius, Malakaiess and Malakai joined Drunken Dragons and i would have followed if i werent already in a guild i was happy with. Bananaman + wine = fun times on ts during raids.  :)

And my chars are mostly on alliance side of the Aszune server.