Author Topic: i like applebashing  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
i like applebashing
« on: August 02, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
completely bored at work. fortunately a news site where i can comment decided to post something about icloud and fortunately the majority of the apple users don't know anything about computers.
I think i am gonna have a lovely afternoon
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: i like applebashing
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 11:28:40 AM »
you sir must include "apple is style over substance" in at least 1 flame ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »
hehe will do :D

i am currently explaining what cloud is, because apparently apple has launched a payed service, (well granted first 5gigs are free)
and apparently people think they can share their stuff over different deviced, and they can. However they think they can share their mp3s movies and what not via cloud but NOT using the 5gig limit!
And i am no trying to explain that if they turn OFF their home computer, and disconnect it from everything, they arnt going to be able to view their pictures. Unless they put it on the cloud (hiya apple, i just want to show you what i bought with my jailbroken (why would i want to jailbreak my android? i can do whatever i want with it anyway, and i am not limited to the google market thingy) device where i didn't pay you for) and if they put it on cloud it will in fact take up the space of the 5 gigs they have.

but they are just dense. but im having a ball

former roommate.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »
i Think the fight is on.
fun part is you can earn "Boosts"  on this forum to mod a post to important (or unimportant) and i had 30 of those.

it really is google against apple (while google is just as bad as apple, just its platform is more open)

im liking it :D
former roommate.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 02:24:34 PM »
I'm happy to accept any donation of Apple equipment you nerd-snobs feel to dirty to use... ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 02:33:44 PM »
I'm happy to accept any donation of Apple equipment you nerd-snobs feel to dirty to use... ;D

At least you arent a blackberry user.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »

Erm... um... I am actually.

Not through choice though. It was foisted upon me by work. And a pos it is too...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 07:50:43 PM »

Erm... um... I am actually.

Not through choice though. It was foisted upon me by work. And a pos it is too...

thats because you need silly small fingers to use em + they are just plain fuck ugly
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 05:53:46 AM »
If i had any i would gladly donate, but i stay away from it as if it had the bubonic plague
former roommate.