What we have played > EVE Online

Taith's Grand Space Adventure

(1/9) > >>

Taith:
So I told someone not to send me an invite to EVE and they sent me an invite to EVE and now I'm trialling EVE.

I've hit my first road-block.

I'm working through the mining tutorials and the third one asks you to create a couple of afterburners. I had a blueprint and I believe I have the necessary tritanium, but when I try to schedule a manufacturing run of them, I get told I don't have "Industry Level 1".

I can't figure this one out. If I open up the Industry skill, I have Mining 2. Is Industry Level 1 something else?

Mangala:
Yes, Industry itself is a skill.

Whats char name I'll look you up next time I on.

Mangala:
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Item_Database:Skills:Industry

(PS, 60 day trial or ? - then again you may have missed the op for a 60 day trial, 21 day buddy is the other).

Mangala:
Oh and do all the tutorials, dont ever stop learning a skill and also once youve done the tutorials, I can throw you some isk and get you into rvb to see how pew pew works if you want?

Taith:
Industry is a skill. Ta dude.

It's a 21 day trial. I'm working my way through the mining tutorials at the moment. Exploration next, I think. Starting to get a small feel for navigation around a system too, which is a good feeling to be getting. And I've already had that instant of anxiety as I wonder whether or not I've queued enough skill training sessions for the next 24 hours.  :D

I can see some of the lineage of this game. The influences of a couple of 90s space shooters is pretty clear. Much better job done here.

My toon name is Taith Kalladian, Galente Dude Taith Kallathis, Caldari Dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version