Author Topic: Application  (Read 1714 times)

dion hodnett

Application
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »

lvl16 swordmaster named Roz (renown rank 12 atm)

Im actually british but i live in sweden and have done for 5 years  GMT+1

I have been playing WOW since beta and decided to focus on family instead of raiidng and lo and behold its not fun anynore its amazing the difference there is when u dont have 30 other ppl screaming at u and telling jew jokes (me being jewish ,some were actually funny)while u are doing crappy supremus trash.
     Anyway i tried WAR in open beta and was impressed. Read up a bit on the lore and decided to play and love it , pve is awsome pvp is awsome (hated pvp in wow) but i do think it is missing a good grp of ppl to play with  and that is why i am applying .I am 33 years old  and i cook food for a living ,my work schedule is a mix of day and night  so when im on im on :) When im not working i have a 6 month old puppy who needs my  attention and ofc the wife !!! (got the puppy to avoid baby conversations for another 6 montths ) anyway i know this is a bit haphazard application but im on the way to work and wanted to get this off quick , also i appologise about the grammer im not normally so sloppy but im late so .... read , accept or not i hope u do  see u in game   .

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »
hi dion

thanks for the application

look up beosvir ,gladin ,keggi for an invite or do a search for the guild name and ask a guildy if there is anyone online who can invite you.

best time to catch one of us is the evening as work and family can mean we are in and out of the game during the day.

i have a question for you being a dog lover what kind of dog have you got ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:44:02 AM by Keggi »

dion

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »
i have a french bulldog  called harlequinn when i get a chance ill post a photo .Wonderful  breed  great with everyone, other dogs and kids  and she is spoiled rotten (by me).Replying from my phone at work  need to get on with stuff , ill contact u or someone tonight when i get home and thx for the invite

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »
An early welcome from me :)

I'll be on shortly so feel free to look up me on any of the guys listed in my signature.

PS: Hows the site run on your phone?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."