Author Topic: Application  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Merceano

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Application
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
Characters & Classes:
Merceano- Witch Hunter level 9 and rising (hopefully the current lower level isnt a problem)

Timezone:
GMT+1

Gaming Style:
Used to be pretty hardcore when i played World of Warcraft and raided 6 days a week but recently i found the game to be alot less fun and wanted something new that doesnt need a huge time investment. So i suppose as Besovir put it I'm more casual-core? I'm a helpful talkative person that is always ready to help out the guild or anybody else. In mmo's i used to go for the tanking class exclusively but decided to try something new in warhammer and loving it every minute. Ive also played several other mmo's for varying times namely:Neocron 2,WoW,Tabula Rasa,Everquest 2,Lineage 2,Eve Online and now warhammer online.

About you:
Name Sander I'm a 20 year old ict student from the Netherlands and in between studying hard for my exams(which there are quite a few off sadly) i love gaming and i also like traveling to and from the United Kingdom and Scotland and going out with my mates there. I'm also a big fan of reading just about anything but mainly warhammer 40k books and some warhammer novels as well. My favourite series are the Ciaphas Cain series and ofcourse Gaunts Ghosts. Currently trying to get my hands on some Terry Pratchet namely the Discworld books and the 40k novel series The Last Chancers. I'm also building up  a Chaos Renegade army for the warhammer 40k boardgame based on the imperial armour book the siege of vraks but at this time its still in its infancy. If you have any questions feel free to let me know ingame or here :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »
hi mate

thanks for the application

nice to see plenty of true warhammer fans in the guild although i only paint the figures and read the books.

the low level is no problem we have a pretty open policy when recruiting its all about people having fun .

so if you want a invite look out for beosvir,gladin and keggi or do a search of hands of justice and talk to a member who can poke one of us who may be on an alt.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
There's 10 silver admission tax.
And 5 silver administration costs.
We'll also need a deposit for 50 silver in case any damages occur.

Feel free to send it to Thunderloins, he'll drop it off in the guild bank.

(Some day)
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »
Hello Sander, thanks for the app - yet another person who has dabbled in EVE (Ex or current EVE players crop up everywhere it seems!).

Be glad to welcome you to the team here :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »
invited :)