Author Topic: Cataclysm Guild Levelling Perks Info  (Read 7947 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Cataclysm Guild Levelling Perks Info
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:55:08 PM »
Of major interest, your levelling guild perks.

Notable stuff bolded:

* Cash Flow (Rank 1): Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 5% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
* Cash Flow (Rank 2): Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
* Reinforce (Rank 1): Items take 5% less durability loss when you die.
* Reinforce (Rank 2): Items take 10% less durability loss when you die.
* Hasty Hearth: Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.
* Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1): The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
* Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2): The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.
* Working Overtime: Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 10%.
* The Quick and the Dead: Increases health and mana gained when resurrected by a guild member by 50% and increases movement speed while dead by 100%. Does not function in combat or while in a Battleground or Arena.
* Guild Mail: In-game mail sent between guild members now arrives instantly.
* Everyone's A Hero (Rank 1): Increases Heroism points gained by 5%.
* Everyone's A Hero (Rank 2): Increases Heroism points gained by 10%.
* Mobile Banking: Summons your guild bank. 1 hour cooldown.
* Honorable Mention (Rank 1): Increases Honor points gained by 5%.
* Honorable Mention (Rank 2): Increases Honor points gained by 10%.
* Bartering (Rank 1): Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 5%.
* Bartering (Rank 2): Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 10%.
* Bountiful Bags: Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 15%.
* Have Group, Will Travel: Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. 2 hour cooldown.
* Mass Resurrection: Brings all dead party and raid members back to life with 35 health and 35 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. No cooldown.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm Guild Levelling Perks Info
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 02:04:10 PM »
Notable stuff bolded:

Haha, seems you're not impressed?  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 02:10:50 PM »
Aye.  Nothing jumps out at me really.  With WAR the "perks" and such for levelling were much more standout.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »
There are 25 guild levels and each level will automatically reward with an extra perk. The leveling process remains unchanged and your guild will gain experience through PvP, Dungeon and Raid progression, questing, etc ...

Guild currency has also been removed and rewards will just be "unlocked" after you reach a specific level or complete a guild achievement. Once a reward is unlocked, members will be able to purchase it with gold. Some of the rewards include guild tabards, mounts, heirlooms, and it looks like you will finally be able to have a guild tabard on your mount. (Just like the Argent Tournament banners)

New members of a guild won't be able to buy everything directly, they will have to contribute to the progression of the guild before they can access the top rewards. Each time a player helps towards the leveling he will gain reputation with the guild, the best rewards will require players to be exalted with their guild before they can buy it.

And the full list:

1         Fast Track (Rank 1)     Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
2       Mount Up    Increases speed while mounted by 5%. Not active in Battlegrounds or Arenas.
3       Mr. Popularity (Rank 1)    Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 5%.
4       Cash Flow (Rank 1)    Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 5% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
5       Fast Track (Rank 2)    Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
6       Reinforce (Rank 1)    Items take 5% less durability loss when you die.
7       Hasty Hearth    Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.
8       Reinforce (Rank 2)    Items take 10% less durability loss when you die.
9       Chug-A-Lug (Rank 1)    The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 50%.
10       Mobile Banking    Summons your guild bank. Instant, 1 hr cooldown
11       Mr. Popularity (Rank 2)    Reputation gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.
12       Honorable Mention (Rank 1)    Increases Honor points gained by 5%.
13       Working Overtime    Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 10%.
14       The Quick and the Dead    Increases health and mana gained when resurrected by a guild member by 50% and increases movement speed while dead by 100%. Does not function in combat or while in a Battleground or Arena.
15       Cash Flow (Rank 2)    Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.
16       Guild Mail    In-game mail sent between guild members now arrives instantly.
17       Everyone's A Hero (Rank 1)    Increases Heroism points gained by 5%.
18       Honorable Mention (Rank 2)    Increases Honor points gained by 10%.
19       Happy Hour    Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 100%.
20       Have Group, Will Travel    Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. Unlimited range, 6 sec cast / Channeled, 2 hr cooldown
21       Chug-A-Lug (Rank 2)    The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons and feasts is increased by 100%.
22       Bountiful Bags    Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 15%.
23       Bartering    Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 5%.
24       Everyone's A Hero (Rank 2)    Increases Heroism points gained by 10%.
25       Mass Resurrection    Brings all dead party and raid members back to life with 35 health and 35 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat. 64% of base mana, Unlimited range, 10 sec cast

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
Guild achies:

Guild Achievements Rewards

* Guild Level 5 - Reach guild level 5. Reward: Guild Vault Voucher (7th Tab)
    * Guild Level 10 - Reach guild level 10. Reward: Heirloom Cloaks
    * Guild Level 15 - Reach guild level 15. Reward: Wrap of Unity
    * Guild Level 20 - Reach guild level 20. Reward: Heirloom Helms
    * Guild Level 25 (Alliance) - Reach guild level 25. Reward: Reins of the Golden King
    * Guild Level 25 (Horde) - Reach guild level 25.
    * Saving For A Rainy Day - Loot 100,000 gold from creatures. Reward: Guild Herald
    * A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below. Reward: Shroud of Cooperation
    * Stay Classy - Complete the classy achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Vault Voucher (8th Tab)
    * Horde Slayer - Complete the slayer achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Page
    * Alliance Slayer - Complete the slayer achievements listed below. Reward: Guild Page
    * Critter Kill Squad - Kill 50,000 critters Reward: Armadillo Pup
    * Guild Cataclysm Dungeon Hero - Complete the heroic Cataclysm dungeon achievements listed below while in a guild group. Reward: Standard of Unity
    * Working as a Team - Obtain 525 skill points in all professions and secondary professions. Reward: Banner of Cooperation
    * Better Leveling Through Chemistry - Create 25,000 Cataclysm flasks. Reward: Big Cauldron of Battle (Recipe)
    * Master Crafter - Craft 1,500 Epic items with an item level of at least 359. Reward: Cloak of Coordination
    * That's A Lot of Bait - Catch 10,000 fish from fishing pools. Reward: Seafood Magnifique Feast (Recipe)
    * United Nations - Raise 55 reputations to Exalted. Reward: Dark Phoenix Hatchling

Guild Achievements - General

* Everyone Needs A Logo - Create and purchase a guild crest.
    * It All Really Adds Up - Spend 100,000 gold on guildmember repairs.
    * That's a Lot of Travel Time - Complete 25,000 quests.
    * A Daily Routine - Complete 25,000 daily quests. Reward: Battle Standard of Coordination
    * You've Been Iced - Figure it out.

Guild Achievements - PvP

* Tol Barad Brigade - Win 500 battles for Tol Barad while in a guild group.The Peak of Perfection - Win 100 rated Twin Peaks matches with a score of 3 to 0 without dying while also getting at least 1 killing blow while in a guild group.
    * Guild Gankin' in Gilneas - Win 100 rated the Battle For Gilneas matches with a score of 2000 to 0 while in a guild group.
    * Storming the Beach - In a rated Strand of the Ancients match, capture the Titan Relic in under four minutes 100 times while in a guild group.
    * Guild Commanders - Earn the Commander title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Champions - Earn the Champion title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Marshals - Earn the Marshal title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Generals - Earn the General title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Field Marshals - Earn the Field Marshal title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Warlords - Earn the Warlord title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Grand Marshals - Earn the Grand Marshal title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild High Warlords - Earn the High Warlord title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Battlemasters - Earn the Battlemaster title on all of the classes below.
    * Call of Battle - Win a ranked arena match while in a guild group.
    * Guild Rivals - Earn the Rival title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Duelists - Earn the Duelist title on all of the classes below.
    * Guild Gladiators - Earn the Gladiator title on all of the classes below.

Guild Achievements - Raids & Dungeons

* Baradin Hold Guild Run - Defeat Argaloth in Baradin Hold while in a guild group.
    * Heroic: Cho'gall Guild Run - Defeat Cho'gall in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Heroic: Nefarian Guild Run - Defeat Nefarian in Blackwing Descent on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Heroic: Al'Akir Guild Run - Defeat Al'Akir in the Throne of the Four Winds on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Heroic: Sinestra Guild Run - Defeat Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.

Guild Achievements - Professions

* Mix Master - Create 10,000 Cataclysm flasks.
    * The Pen is Mightier - Create 25,000 glyphs.
    * Set the Oven to "Cataclysmic" - Cook 5,000 Cataclysm cooking recipes.
    * Time To Open A Restaurant - Cook 10,000 Cataclysm cooking recipes.
    * Making History - Complete 500 Archaeology projects.
    * Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel - Catch 100,000 fish from fishing pools.

Guild Achievements - Feat of Strength

* Realm First! Working as a Team - First guild on the realm to obtain 525 skill points in all professions and secondary professions.
    * Realm First! Nefarian - First guild on the realm to defeat Nefarian in Blackwing Descent on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Realm First! Al'Akir - First guild on the realm to defeat Al'Akir in the Throne of the Four Winds on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Realm First! Sinestra - First guild on the realm to defeat Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
    * Realm First! Guild Level 25 - First guild on the realm to reach guild level 25.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 07:52:32 AM »
Sometimes you just want to be able to crush your enemies with your giant, razor-sharp claws.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »
For the first time in a few years a useful thread came out of Elitist Jerks. All about guild advancement.

http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t105362-cataclysm_guild_advancement/

Very handy reading this afternoon given that guild levelling starts in 2 days (Monday 11.01pm GMT!).

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 10:06:38 AM »
We have decided to remove the added bonus of gaining Guild Experience from Guild Achievements earned. This change will realign Guild Achievements with our philosophy held for normal Achievements, which are intended to be predominantly their own reward (barring the rare exception of special achievements that grant an additional reward.) Previously, the experience reward had been seen as an additional side bonus and not something that should have been significantly skewing the advancement of guilds. During the beta, we greatly increased leveling speed across the board and since most characters were copied from templates, guild experience from Achievements didn’t seem imbalanced. It has become clear that an imbalance does exist and should be addressed to ensure that guilds progress at the rates expected within the daily Guild Experience limits.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1306052109

Not stop me from doing guild acies though as part of my levelling process.

Oh and it turns out, guild dungeon/raid achies dont need to be completed at the correct levels, so we can burn thru the old world dungeons etc as a 4man to get those achies. And guild rep!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:21:50 AM by Mangala »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 08:57:23 AM »
Critter killing for the related guild achies?

Then head either to the Terrorweb tunnel in EPl and just run up and down it killing critters, or get yourself to Uldum and kill endless respawning sheep at the Akhenet Fields south of Ramkahen.  I spammed the sheep yesterday and got a couple of thousand critters added to the total.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
Checked the guild out on the Armory yet?

Hands of Justice on the Armory
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 07:31:34 AM »
So it seems like they nerfed Guild Exp gain - no making cap every day anymore for our little group :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406595025

Nothing official as yet, so a either a stealth nerf or a bug.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 08:33:12 AM »
Reading through the thread it appears this only applies to guild XP from quests.

So if we can get four of us online at a similar level, we can always do dungeons for guild XP.

Or am I misunderstanding?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 12:55:58 PM »
Reading through the thread it appears this only applies to guild XP from quests.

So if we can get four of us online at a similar level, we can always do dungeons for guild XP.

Or am I misunderstanding?

Quests (this includes dailies) is where the majority comes from, so some dungeons will help but not as much as quest hammerage had been doing, but Id sooner not have to grind dungeons (jp whorage put me off that idea for life) just to hit GXP cap everyday.  Although lowbie ones could be wortth (for achies and boss xp), id just sooner avoid pugging healers with lfd for higher level things ;)

Still a reduction down to 25% of what was normal is harsh! Given we'd have dinged level 2 today otherwise :(
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 02:02:05 PM by Mangala »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 11:26:56 AM »
Guild Rep weekly cap didnt reset today, so when the hell does it reset.

better not be wednesday as thats 10 days since it was possible to gain it otherwise...