Author Topic: My sack is full!  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
My sack is full!
« on: December 15, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »
So I read that there's this auction house limit of 50 items (per 48 hours or until sold).

People with three gathering professions are complaining because they can't sell off their shit due to the limit of items that you're allowed to have on sale.

True? False?

WHAT DO?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: My sack is full!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
Clicking on this I thought I was going to get at LEAST one sexual reference.. I'm dissapointed in your Gotie..
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 11:26:13 AM »
I hope that's not the case, but I wouldn't say it's important. I mean you'll still sell them either way, will just take a little longer

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »
Clicking on this I thought I was going to get at LEAST one sexual reference.. I'm dissapointed in your Gotie..

Trying to be a bit more civil.  :D

I hope that's not the case, but I wouldn't say it's important. I mean you'll still sell them either way, will just take a little longer

If it is true (I don't know, not in yet) I think the problem is that you gain materials to sell a lot faster than you can actually sell them at the AH. Or GTN. Whatever it's called.

Of course you can always vendor it, but you won't get anything decent for it.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 11:49:03 AM »
game isnt out yet so not fully populated

people dont have spare cash yet

it stops dicks selling everything in 1's
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)