Author Topic: Hands of Justice has been deployed on...  (Read 13631 times)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Re: Hands of Justice has been deployed on...
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »
Pandion Knights have ended up on Nightmare Lands. The Horned Fist will be based there as we're going too be empire anyway.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 10:02:13 AM »
Hmm, well as cross server comms is very limited, we may as well stick with Frostclaw and roll elsewhere for Empire.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:12 AM »
Frostclaw is where we are and where we stay, we can and shall be recruiting so I am not too fussed about this allies/adversaries nonsense anyway (no point to it when its not a fully open world pvp game really, just a gimmick).

My main Sith will be rolled on Nightmare Lands - as thats where PC Gamer Mint Imperials is playing Sith.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 10:24:20 AM »
Frostclaw is where we are and where we stay, we can and shall be recruiting so I am not too fussed about this allies/adversaries nonsense anyway (no point to it when its not a fully open world pvp game really, just a gimmick).

My main Sith will be rolled on Nightmare Lands - as thats where PC Gamer Mint Imperials is playing Sith.

Mangala has spoken, may his will be done!

Or something...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
Also I was never a fan of the "oh we can roll both sides on a server" thing either, so Sith on one, and Republic on another works for me.

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
I'm not bothered by people rolling both sides on the same server. As long as I can play with fun people in both factions I don't care which server.
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
I'll be rolling Sith with THF if I do, so Nightmare Lands it is for Sith side.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »
I'm not bothered by people rolling both sides on the same server. As long as I can play with fun people in both factions I don't care which server.

Shh Mangs a (just) bitter vet  ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »
Yes I am.

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
Yes we can!
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »
Oh yeah, this is aimed mainly at the new Swedish people. If you're rolling an Empire alt, be sure to consider joining The Horned Fist on server 'Nightmare Lands'. The Horned Fist started out as a Hands of Justice Horde alt guild in WoW, but ended up being a full flown main guild. Kurtt will be rolling his Sith in THF, hopefully the others will have toons in it too. It'd be nice to carry on playing with the same people if we're either playing Empire or Republic toons.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »
Speaking as an altoholic, best to have your different sides on different servers. Made things a lot easier for me once I transferred my Horde toons off Aszune.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 11:17:14 AM »
Oh yeah, this is aimed mainly at the new Swedish people. If you're rolling an Empire alt, be sure to consider joining The Horned Fist on server 'Nightmare Lands'. The Horned Fist started out as a Hands of Justice Horde alt guild in WoW, but ended up being a full flown main guild. Kurtt will be rolling his Sith in THF, hopefully the others will have toons in it too. It'd be nice to carry on playing with the same people if we're either playing Empire or Republic toons.

I endorse this message ;)

see you Sith side Chuggy
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 11:17:37 AM »
awesome  ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 11:19:46 AM »

I'll have a character in THF, given I founded the WOW version :D