Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Glyphs
« on: December 26, 2010, 11:57:24 PM »
Ive got my Inscriptor (Absolved) to like 330+ in the skill this evening (helps having had a personal bank full of TBC herbs!).  As a result Ive dumped a bundle of new glyphs for a few classes in the bank - and mailed some randomly around too.  So please feel free to take them.

Im also slowly building up sets of cards - darkmoon, demons (screw you 4 of demons!), swords etc, so I'll either bank them or mail them to characters of appropriat level for the rewards and so on. (So far this evening ive created two Swords (lowbie) sets and redeemed them for 2 sets of blue shoulders which are now banked).

Should you have any loose herbs kicking about you have no use for and they are TBC or under, then please bank them and if I or bigsummons can convert them to inks and then glyphs Im sure we will.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Yyan

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Glyphs
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:33:39 PM »
I'm actually leveling Inscription on my Druid. I'm at around level 180, so I'm still on the lower level herbs. So if you have any spare herbs or inks you don't need, stick them in the bank and I'll be happy to take them off your hands. :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 03:42:53 PM »
I'll bob you the stuff Im sitting on then yyan, as I dont tend to use old world stuff except when i do special requests.

Re special requests, Kurtt, Ive sent Fawcett the Revenge Glyph.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
I'll bob you the stuff Im sitting on then yyan, as I dont tend to use old world stuff except when i do special requests.

Re special requests, Kurtt, Ive sent Fawcett the Revenge Glyph.

Cheers dude, learned and slotted ;)