Author Topic: Angelor  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Angelor

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Angelor
« on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:05 AM »
Hi guys,

I was invited a few days ago- here is a bit about me.

Characters & Classes:
Angelor, Witchhunter, lvl 13

London (though I am from glorious Walsall, near Birmingham)

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming Style:
I was a healer in wow and am presently getting into the dps frame of mind with warhammer. So far Ive enjoyed attacking shammies and magus but still have to work on the whole staying alive thing. I came to Warhammer thinking I'd mostly pve but so far have really enjoyed the rvr and look forward to taking many keeps, objectives and just generally killing many heretics.

I applied here to find a guild of mature guys that understand people have other commitments sometime, but also will have more than their fair share of victories!

About you:
My name is Marc and Im from the same wow guild as Gunnarr and Pythias, though I know them as different names over there so I might get confused from time to time. I work in the city for a conference company and also am studying law part time. I have always been into computer games from my g7000 to the glory days of the c64 through to today.

I used to be a big fan of warhammer as a kid and had undead and skaven armies, I also played necromunda, blood bowl, 40k, epic (dont think they make that any more) and even their niche games like doom of the eldar. So naturally when this mmo came out I was eager to try it- the presence of skaven gives it an added edge!

Im a big film fan, and also a not too bad poker player if I say so myself.  ;)

Edit- question for people- Best film youve seen in the last three months- apart from batman!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Angelor
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:01:38 PM »
Gods another Brum - even displaced. Kurtt will be happy.  Thats 2 of you who can find a PC's on button then!

As for best movie other than Dark Knight of the past 3 months - Didnt come out in the past 3 months but I first saw it a couple of months ago: The Mist. Stephen king adaptation, very very awesome indeed.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Angelor
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:36:42 AM »
Err...

'Il y a longtemps que je t'aime' I guess
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166