Author Topic: Tour de France  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Tour de France
« on: July 09, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »
Man, this tour sucks if you want Dutch cyclists and teams to do good  :'(

In general it is amazing though  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Tour de France
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 03:31:51 PM »
and how many will fail drugs tsests this year? only excitment i get from cycling ;)

but then we have heard you talking about your sweaty bollocks after a ride ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »
Love it all,  I watch as much of it as possible every year. Started watching it the year Carl Fogerty gave up world suprebikes.  Broke my heart he did and M/cycle racing has not been the same since.  :'(
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Pashur

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 06:36:07 AM »
I used to watch a lot of cycling, well sports in general, but the increased level of doping scandals has made me lose interest.
The same goes to some extent for film and TV where the number of silicon boobs, liposuction and botox fixed people is annoying.
However, I still seem to accept books ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
However, I still seem to accept books  ;)
You do know they are written on computers nowadays, right?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »
However, I still seem to accept books  ;)
You do know they are written on computers nowadays, right?

ohhh Burn :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
Anyone got some skin to donate?
OMG, how Voigt went down  :-X

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »
The vid (Dutch comments, but the images say enough)

Not for the empathic ppl among you

http://player.nos.nl/nos/media/flash/nos_video_embed.swf?tcmid=tcm:5-544577
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:14:23 PM by Warcold »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
ugh, thats :S
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 05:05:57 PM »
aye, with about 50 mph :S

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »