Author Topic: Echad Mirobel  (Read 8956 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Echad Mirobel
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »
Anyone fancy doing the Library and Schoold in Echad Mirobel (sp?). Think they're around level 52/53. Kurtt needs these, and I want to get them out the way before I out level them, as I had a quick peek, and they seemed like fun.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Echad Mirobel
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 10:47:47 AM »
Fitzer is interested. I don't have the quests (threw away all Eregion quests this morning in a rage fit; although I didn't have any quests to either Library or School yet), but I went inside both to check what they are like (curious mind and all that; if I see a closed door I simply *have to* open it and peek inside).

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 10:50:05 AM »
Awesome. As far as I know, they're 3 man instances.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »
they are 3 man, they are fun, and im sure i need these on a couple of mine ;)

kick me in the nuts if im on and ill come along

p.s. they only take about 30 mins or so to do
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
I guess I have to head to Mirobel and do the pre-quests tonight then :p

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »
I guess I have to head to Mirobel and do the pre-quests tonight then :p

the pre quests arent too painful, dodgy drop rate on one of them though iirc
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
Didn't get anything done in LOTRO yesterday, hopefully today I'll get the pre-quests done.

Would it be possible to schedule Library and School runs for tomorrow (Thursday) evening?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 09:07:05 AM »
Didn't get anything done in LOTRO yesterday, hopefully today I'll get the pre-quests done.

Would it be possible to schedule Library and School runs for tomorrow (Thursday) evening?

fine with me

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 05:35:31 PM »
I'd be ok with it - unless other people need to go for stuff (then I can play an alt or something :D)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
well my hunter, guardian and champ are ready for these, Minstrel still has deeds to finish in them

so ill fill in with whatever is needed.

7ish GMT?

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 03:35:14 PM »

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »
Well, Thursdays are normally no good for me, as we go to our place of worship then (I'd call it Church, but it ain't :D ). However, I'm down with this nasty flu bug thats going round, so I should be on for some Captain buffage.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »
Well in that case, Kurtt, garry and Fitzer go ahead and do them then.

Wouldnt mind getting some skirmishes done on Beo and start my other two alts also :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 05:08:44 PM »
Well in that case, Kurtt, garry and Fitzer go ahead and do them then.

Wouldnt mind getting some skirmishes done on Beo and start my other two alts also :)

ive done them so i dont mind not going so you can see them matey.

Captain healing and burg CJs work in them only thing youd need to look out for is the pale ones poisons (nothing a potion or 2 cant solve)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »
I did them with you :)

So seriously, you get them sorted with your characters :D