Author Topic: Legendary Items QUestion  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Legendary Items QUestion
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »
If I get some in drops and have them identified by a Forge-Master does that make them bound, or can I still farm them out to people/alts etc?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Items QUestion
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »
once you get them id'ed you can pass them on or sell them on AH not really worth keeping unless they have 4 or above traits(or whatever they are called) on them.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »
Nice one thanks.

I have a hunter bow with 4 traits on, that needs a home.

The other 2 items I'll see what I can do with them (Hunter sword 2 traits; Champion 2h mace 2 traits).

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »
i usually keep or sell any that have 4-5 traits any less than that i imediately take to the nearest relic master and get them broken down into relics, after all you need a massive amount of these to eventually get tier 7 upwards at worst its

5 tier 1s for a tier 2 etc but luckily you get good combines now and again for multiples :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »
So if I replace a legndary I am wearing with another of the same type thats newer - what happens to all the stats (the points spent on levelling etc?)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »
So if I replace a legndary I am wearing with another of the same type thats newer - what happens to all the stats (the points spent on levelling etc?)

every 10 levels i.e. 10/20/30 etc you get to reforge which as part of the process you can get points and settings etc refunded (this also applies at max level.

Upon breaking down a leveled item you get various settings, legendary shards (at times) and item xp runes to aplpy elsewhere.

Its best to deconstruct at 2/11/21/31/41 for maximum effinciency, ie doing so at 29 nets you the same as at 21

and word of advise it takes about 15500 xp from 1 -10 so save those larger xp runes for higher gear. :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »
So I switches belts right.  Deconstructs the old one, didnt lock the new one and I deconstructed that too :S

Oops.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »
Nevermind, turns out i'd equipped it :)