Author Topic: Updates in bound  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Updates in bound
« on: December 05, 2010, 05:59:11 PM »
New patch with content on Tuesday it seems (followed by regular maintainance on Thursdays. I may have to troll the whiners).

While the top end stuff doesnt affect me in any way shape or form at all ever (Im making it a point to not get to cap on any character until the end of the ring story itself ;D) there are revamped dorf/elf starting zones and ered luin incoming, lowlight of which is making both races have the same story from l1, and not from several levels in when their storylines merge somewhat around Gondaman. Just means I'll have to delete and reroll Mangala (Im not jumping him into revised stuff at l11, when i can just delete him).

When I find a link to patch notes and dev diaries that arent on the fucking shitty click 4 links to get to the actual page codemasters site (why their cm's cant just c&p into forum posts is beyond me), I shall post them.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:06:50 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Updates in bound
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 12:50:41 PM »
Also new: Tasks.
Basically: turn in vendor items for exp in stead of money.
Oh, and deeds!  :D

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Task_System_Guide

The Task system, introduced in the November 2010 Update, introduced 278 new repeatable quests. These quests are available to all players, regardless of subscription type, and regardless of Quest Pack purchases.

Tasks provide an alternative means of gaining experience (and sometimes reputation), targeted specifically at Free players, but available to any player of an appropriate level. For further information about the design goals behind this system, read the Developer Diary: Tasks by Allan "Orion" Maki and the December 2010 Producer's Letter by Kate "Nereid" Paiz.

[and much more... snip]
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 01:03:36 PM »
oh, and needs to be in lvl appropriate area  :-[
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 07:59:13 PM »
new crafting windows sucks, it's not scalable and so big I cant select my tools in my quickbar anymore  >:(

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
new crafting windows sucks, it's not scalable and so big I cant select my tools in my quickbar anymore  >:(

What res do you play at?

As I hope it isnt this way for me - I play at 1440x900 - and also have my tools quickbarred.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 09:28:56 PM »
 ::)

changed my resolution to 1440x900 now

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »
::)

changed my resolution to 1440x900 now

I hope that means it was a simple thing ;)