Author Topic: Incoming  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Incoming
« on: April 03, 2011, 12:50:43 PM »
Ok, here goes.

Gonna set me up with an acc. I played the trial and although i did enjoy it, i just found it a bit too confusing. I really did love the 'ultimate sandbox' style however, the way you can pretty much make your own missions, game, everything.. it does rock and has drawn me in a bit. I will, however, need a LOT of easing into it. Some intergalactic mentors if you will (gay, i know), so ANY help, advice when ingame would be much appreciatido.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 12:56:24 PM »
just join us guys in the hoj gaming channel (press talk bubble in top right of chat window and join 'hoj gaming' channel) and when we're on we can provide help.

because we're not the most active lot anymore, you can also choose to join the 'eve university' corporation, which is a corp whose sole purpose it is to train newbs. they also do pvp roams etc. I've never been there, Mang has afaik and he advised us to join them when we started. ofc we never listened.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 01:14:39 PM »
Ok, here goes.

Gonna set me up with an acc. I played the trial and although i did enjoy it, i just found it a bit too confusing. I really did love the 'ultimate sandbox' style however, the way you can pretty much make your own missions, game, everything.. it does rock and has drawn me in a bit. I will, however, need a LOT of easing into it. Some intergalactic mentors if you will (gay, i know), so ANY help, advice when ingame would be much appreciatido.

SWEET!

Yeah, share our chat channel - and of course, we'll jump on voice also for you (easier to explain/answer stuff). 

I'll pimp you some ships and stuff after the tutorials - and yeah look into EVE Uni, or for lowbie skill points pvp RVB (where I am at mo on my main).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »
Starting a new trial or going back to the old one?

As I - or someone here - can pimp you a 3 week trial if you start anew.

And before that trial ends I'll happily sort you the isk out for a 30 day plex which will upgrade the account to a full one AND give whoever gives you a buddy trial 30 days free time too.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »
Damn I wish i'd have read thsi earlier. I've just upgraded my old trial account, although got in on the trial special offer where i didnt need to pay the signuip fee. I'll join the channel soon as i get ingame