Author Topic: Empire Total War  (Read 27339 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Empire Total War
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2010, 01:14:04 PM »
so no-one?   ???
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2010, 02:59:51 PM »
so no-one?   ???

Leave me alone, im reinstalling lotro :S

Will be up for a campaign in the next few days though as I had originally planned my first mp campaign with my brother, but since he moved he has no internet!  So you get the pleasure of killing me first!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »
i be up for some MP action however it still drinking time so not today ;) maybe tomorrow evening or some other time during the week.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »
so no-one?   ???

Leave me alone, im reinstalling lotro :S

Will be up for a campaign in the next few days though as I had originally planned my first mp campaign with my brother, but since he moved he has no internet!  So you get the pleasure of killing me first!
so pvp campaign? had co-op in mind as it gives less battle hassle  ;)
but sure, as good a time to practice my pvp-battle skills as any i guess :)
and a threesome with you 2 sounds delicious  :P
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2010, 05:44:54 PM »
Co-op would be good too - especially if there is less hassle.

Wish my lappy could run ETW as a long campaign over my trip would have been good :D

Can run both left for deads and older steam games, just throws a wobbler on etw.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »
well, pvp would mean nearly all fights will be played in real time (what other fun is there in pvp?), which makes the game slowwww
but if you guys would rather pvp, that's cool too... time is the only issue i got with pvp really

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »
so tonight?

ill check back in an hour or so and if no ones there ill do somethink else ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »
Cant hurt to give it a go.  I'll have steam open shortly.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »
sure...  :)
unless gf wakes up and wants me to do stuff

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2010, 05:58:17 PM »
is there any way to chat in the MP game selection screen?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2010, 06:00:33 PM »
no.

ps im hosting a campaign. called hojgaming   pass is babeh

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »
awww campaign is only 1v1

or is it....

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2010, 06:14:11 PM »
Seems right now, when i try hosting a game other people cannot join.  My router and hard firewall are set up all correct too.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
nope its only 1vs1.

Which sucks.

turn based is also a little too much for me.

and the chat window that wont stay open sucks :S

Still - proving to myself I need much more practice at this game as I really havent played it much...

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2010, 07:59:31 PM »
tested if i could join a quick battle and i could, so it's not that i cant connect to others, but somehow couldnt connect to you...
also, this scrambled text reappeared after i finished the quick battle, which is unsettling, never had problems with that before and when googling for 'Empire total war scrambled text' a whole new world opened up for me. a scary one! I stopped looking and hope it wont interfere too much...