Author Topic: Instance Runs  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Instance Runs
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:56:14 AM »
Thought I'd make a post so we can arrange any instance runs with each other here when we're not ingame etc. rather than them getting lost in the shoutbox or having loads of different threads. Suppose this will be handier when we get out of starting areas and into the 4 man dungeons and eventually Operations.

So if you want to do an instance, and need members, just post the Flashpoint name, date, time then replies will be taken as 1st come first serve.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Instance Runs
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »
So if you want to do an instance, and need members, just post the Flashpoint name, date, time then replies will be taken as 1st come first serve.

I endorse that message any fucker wanting to get all clique can go fuck off.

First come first served to fill needed roles.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »
Subforum and separate threads per instance perhaps? And close them off once completed?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
I can do most days except Saturday evenings till the end of January (go go herding 100 drunks round null space).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »
Anyone up for a Cademimu run tonight?

I can tank it.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 12:22:57 PM »
what level? iirc im lvl 17 or so  :(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »

gwah ha ha

if im on grab me as im out and not sure what time im back
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 01:58:36 PM »

what he said. (except my trooper is 26/27 now I forget).

Also daddy saffy, my jedi is 17/18 - Id be up for Hammer station later also if we could get a couple more as well.

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
i could be up for it if i make it on got a few things to do lvl 16 sage

laters elv

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »
Cademimu is lvl 29+.

Could probably pull it off at lvl 28.

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 02:55:41 PM »
yer i was talking about hammer station... :P

laters elv

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »
i think you should all learn to use the calendar  :P

off out not sure when im back ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 02:30:53 PM »
Looking for someone(s) to run through all Heroics on Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa fairly soon. Twinkletoes is 32 atm.
Also would like to do more Cademimu runs (finally nailed the name!), same level group or some power runs. Would like to add to the three trooper pieces I scored with Temon and Caol (<3 to both) the other night.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »
I'd be interested if (absence of) lag permits.
Hope to have some gametime tomorrow...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 10:22:00 AM »
Taral V with Goaty, Temon & Caol was really good fun.  Nice long instance with some great encounters that from first view will be even more interesting on HM ;)