Author Topic: NDA Lifted  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
NDA Lifted
« on: November 18, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: NDA Lifted
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
Hold on to your butts:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10939389#edit10939389

as much as i like that infos, im running the gauntlet of avoiding story spoiling wank stains.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »
Power gamers at it already in beta it seems ;)

How many hours per "playthrough" would you estimate there are? And what percentage of them would you say are class-specific?

Hard to say for class specific... And it really depends on how you play the game. For someone like me (who likes to explore and experience everything), it will easily take me 200 hours to get to max level. However, power levellers have shortened that time down to around 90 hours if I recall correctly. If you want to get to max level very quickly, you can, but you miss out on sooooo much.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »
first info on "legacy" system

Once your character has completed their Chapter 1 storyline, they will be able to choose a Legacy Last Name. This Legacy Last Name must be unique and is shared across all characters, on all servers - so choose carefully!
    Once you have unlocked your Legacy, any and all characters on that server will now contribute to that player's Legacy Experience Points. Much like normal experience points, when you reach certain Legacy thresholds, you will increase your Legacy Level.

could be interesting depending on where they go with it. I like Family dynasty though ;)  Hmmm what surname should i give all my toons.

Remember Kurtt,  Halcyon IS a jedi name :P

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 08:58:09 PM »
I'm in two minds about Halcyon.

I originally chose it as my name for Kurtt in SWG, Kurtt Halcyon. It's similar to my real surname, and I loved I Jedi and all the Corran Horn/Keiron Halcyon stuff.

I got a little bit of flack over if from other players, but I can reckon I can make it work RP-wise in this setting. Long distant ancestors and whatnot.

Thoughts?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 09:03:10 PM »
hehehe i was kidding

I think it would work great as both the Horns and Halcyons were known to not take celibacy seriously so their offspring couldnt all be jedi. just make sure your Jedi with that name are shit at telekinetics and youll get no complaints from me :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 11:23:56 PM »
sheesh NDA lift has brought out all the kriffing nerfherders.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »
preorder crystal in saber. thoughts?

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7520/preorderj.jpg

personally im not a huge fan of the idea of black sabers, i guess id be even more pissed if everyone had purple seeing as how rare that crystal is.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »
It is terribad.

However, I've heard it looks better in 'real life'.