Author Topic: Regiment in OB.  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Regiment in OB.
« on: September 06, 2008, 05:59:41 PM »
Given that the OB lasts a week and everything is wiped prior to the beginning of the Headstart period, I dont think its worthwhile setting a regiment up during OB. More so as we all will be jumping around various races/classes/sides to get a feel for things (assuming GOA behaves!).

If I do find the time to set one up it will be to test the interface and get a feel for the limits of Regiments in this game as opposed to Corps in EVE, Guilds in WoW and Kins in Lotro :)

Just a thought I had.

(PS we can keep in touch on here for a week and maybe in a custom chat channel if you can have them in game?)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Regiment in OB.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »
i agree mate you need 6 to start a guild and i think you have to all go to the capitol city to register the guild (could be wrong about this).

i say we just post char names on the forum and maybe meet up ingame now and again if needed for group quests.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 06:26:15 PM by suralin »

Online Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Regiment in OB.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »
agreed Jon my plans for OB were to get a "feel" for various classes see which one i find most enjoyable to start with, and going by previous experience my first is rarely the one to reach limits first :)

custom channels good if functionality is there.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)