Author Topic: Application to Join  (Read 1935 times)

Mark Smith

Application to Join
« on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »
hi folks - just getting into WAR and looking to join an Order guild that is relaxed, and friendly and fun to play for.

Characters & Classes:
Rekas, Level 8 Shadow Warrior

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming Style:
Unsure really as I am still getting my feet wet in WAR - Some days I like to solo PVE, other days group and go RVR, depends how my mood takes me. 

About you:
My name is Mark and I am a fairly new MMORPG player - dabbled a bit in EVE and WOW, but nothing overly heavy.  WAR however, is of great interest to me.  Big Fantasy/Sci Fi fand and dabble in creative writing in both areas.  Looking for a good group of people to have a laugh and fun with in WAR

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Application to Join
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »
OOOO An SW - we have very few elves at the moment (Probably cos we stunties dont like to talk to people that tall!!).

Will be good to have another of this under-represented race on board Mark. As for the playstyle, thats how we roll too - we do what takes our fancy, when it takes us!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Mark Smith

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:05:33 PM »
Great stuff, what sort of steps involved in getting in and what servers do you guys play on and can I transfer characters from server to server (see told you I was a bit of a noob :))

Also, just realised I hadn't posted a Quetion for You in my posts so here it is:

Have any of you read my self published novel, Birth of Darkness (If any one says yes I shall fall from my chair).  ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
We play on Karak Hirn, Order side.

Since you made your application here, its a given i'm accepting it by being polite in my responses :D

So if your characters are on this server then /t Beosvir for an invite.  If not there is no character transfer yet, however re-roll anew and we have sufficient alt level and mains in all Order areas for you to have grouping buddies.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Pythias

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
I think i've got some swordmaster armor dropped, i think about your lvl. I have not yet figured if there is something like guild vault <ashamed>? Feel free to poke me online when you see me if interested. Dpn't want to sell stuff on AH if can be used by guildies  ;)