Author Topic: AFG for a while  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
AFG for a while
« on: December 02, 2010, 04:30:37 PM »
Yarr.

I uninstalled Steam yesterday and won't be gaming for a while (hopefully).

This year wasn't the most super awesome but I learned a lot. About myself and other people. Basically I'm looking to get some results in life. Make sure harvest season comes along, both financially, physically and in the personal development area.

I spent two weeks putting in an hour or two worth of effort getting my goat in LOTRO. However small this may seem, it hammered into my brain that you can't get results unless you put in just a bit of simple effort every day. And if you do, results will come. Something I knew, but couldn't get myself to do when it comes to setting up my internet business.

Looking at my Steam stats made me cringe. All those hours running around as El Presidente in Tropico 3 in just two days could have been spent on creating my future internet empire. Which is what I plan on doing from now on.

The new job starting in January will suck up a lot of commuting time as well. So the few hours at home not making dinner, cleaning or keeping the ladies in the house happy, need to be spent wisely.

At least your L4D performance will improve. I've been sucking ass lately. :D Just let Rochelle do her thing and you'll be sweet. She's lethal!

I'll be around the forums, but perhaps a little less as well. Light the goat signal if you need me.

/yarr
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: AFG for a while
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
Another one saw the light, hallelujah!

Good luck and have fun goaty!

baaaahhbye!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166