Author Topic: Eve-Application  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Ferrosol

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Eve-Application
« on: February 01, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
Characters & Classes:

Sybil Tanitha
Caldari Achura Millitary Special Forces
(863,000 odd skill points

Timezone: GMT

Gaming Style: I tend to play a fair bit usually whenever I have a few hours free when not at university . Ss you can tell from my number of skill points I am still pretty new to the game but I am willing to learn.

About You: I am your stereotypical geek basically my hobbies include gaming reading mostly science fiction with a bit of history of course also I enjoy watching football although I am a Middlesbrough fan which probably indicates some shocking lack of judgement. I am currently studying for a degree in History. As to my personality I tend to get on well with most people once I get to know them and I am quite polite with a good sense of humour.

why I want to join your corp/guild? I know a lot of your memebers from my time playing WoW particually Jarrko and Hrodgar and you seem like a  decent group of people to game with.
Eve Online: Sybil Tanitha
Eve Online Jennifer Ammant

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Eve-Application
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »
As said in game, apologies for the lack of a more focused application template (I need to work on this), but thanks for taking the time to give it a chuck anyways.

I'm currently thinking up questions and asking you ingame, so I wont repeat myself here.

Am certain others may have some or indeed if you do, just ask away.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »
Actually I have a couple to ask:

1. Have you tried EVE before?

2. How are you finding the game in your early days?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 10:31:53 AM »
Good to see you here Ferro :)