Author Topic: Alliance - Event Horizon  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Alliance - Event Horizon
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »
Nice.

Hrod had a look for the racial Tower + modules in Jita and Minmatar space earlier and while a few things were cheaper; when you factor in the time/effort/cost of the buying and shipping - it was about the same cost buying it in Fountain.

It's not surprising they're expensive - they take a tower as one of the components in the manufacturing process of the BP :s

For the DS Pos:

Minmatar large tower (400m)

12 large autocannon (EMP ammo) (10m:120M)
10 medium arty (2.5m:250M)
6 medium autocannon (2M:12M)
3 of each ECM jammer (12 in total) (3M:36M)
4 warp disruptors (6M:24M)
2 webs (5M:10M)
4 neuts (6M:24M)

Total: 876M
Fuel: 130M
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 01:40:58 AM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
Quick query.

2 Death star poses? (You mentioned 2 in the taxes thread)

Only see mention of one in their Tier timeframe. Which from my pos hating pov is 1 too many, but I recognise that its a necessary requirement of membership of EH and for advance up their tiers, hopefully with us one day being able to influence the entire alliance :)

Also, given we hold sov for them, why not a DS pos placed in Z3? To keep POS logistics down some?

(I may be missing changes theyve made, but lack of forum access  is really putting me off having any dealings with our alliance mates right now, any competent forum admin knows to activate accounts sharpish, regardless of how busy their play time is, they take on that role they need to do it properly or hand it over to someone who actually can. /rant about forum access).
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 08:21:26 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »
Aye - we'll need 2 to setup a JB segment but only 1 is required from the requirements of the alliance.
The JB will help us a lot getting south without engaging camps and aid logistics :)

The systems mentioned would allow a JB segment that drops us right into the Outpost system using our segment and the existing one.

I've mailed them about your forum access - and will followup with a list of corpies with problems in a day or so (when I get a few more names).

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »
We're gonna need a little financhial help if possible.
With the current actions by PMS we're gonna need to setup at least one and preferably 2 DS POS's - to cover off more of the moons and to help the alliance establish more control of the systems.
I know you're not a fan of POS's - but it's gonna help our standing and establish us better within the alliance.  Additionally it'll give the guys some safe friendly POS's for them to use.

We're not quite established enough in Fountain currently - and while the small POS I've setup will cover off the rare mins and allow prod to start - it's gonna be 2-3 weeks before we are + for cash flow.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »
I dont want to whine about forum access anymore. But any news? 

You know me and forums, they a necessary tool imo and I need to use them - its my way of getting a read on the people we (you) are dealing with. And hopefully trying to find a point to myself, my activites within the alliance framework.

PS - Dont think I dont appreciate all the effort you are putting in, its just the majority of 0.0 stuff isnt interesting for me like it is for you and the rest of the guys.  I do wish it were, I like organising stuff and showing the flag and what not. I'd get involved more if there was a chance of not shooting pos'es but with PL and SoT now chasing PMS out of Fountain, theres going to be even less chance of that, until PL/SoT get bored and log their Snigg (Sniggwaffe and sniggerdly are related corps, one also used to be the recruit/trainee corp for PL) alts and pew pew their renters/local alliances. Heck i'd be more involved if I was sure what was going on in the alliance, they hold their cards to close to their chest what exactly they require of us and why its required - there has to be an alliance wide observation of some goal or another. Even if that goal is turning the little corner of fountain into a new Providence then so be it ;)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:57:24 AM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
even with PMS gone there is always PVP opportunity from the solo attackers to small gangs that seem to like roaming fountain for targets of opportunity.

POS repping every day isnt fun, and frankly no way id do it every day anyways especially as i still split my time between fountain and empire.

Once mining truly starts and production as a result cash flow should be very good its the initial process which seems to take the time :) but we are getting there.

My initial thoughts on EZ are they demand much but give nothing in return as of now, and i have had to bite my keyboard once or twice when some twat like the Omega CEO "DEMANDING" everyone in Fountain gets into fleet or be fined.

Youll enjoy it when PMS stop being twats and its back down to the roaming gang scenario, and keeping us miners safe ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 08:48:11 AM »
I love you.
My initial thoughts on EZ are they demand much but give nothing in return as of now, and i have had to bite my keyboard once or twice when some twat like the Omega CEO "DEMANDING" everyone in Fountain gets into fleet or be fined.

Said what I havent been able to articulate well enough :)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »
Heck i'd be more involved if I was sure what was going on in the alliance, they hold their cards to close to their chest what exactly they require of us and why its required - there has to be an alliance wide observation of some goal or another. Even if that goal is turning the little corner of fountain into a new Providence then so be it ;)

I know - and it's currently an issue that I brought up with them the other day and part of my annoyance.

I'll be onto them about it again today.  They went into a bit of a panic mode - mostly due to being based a little by SOT/PL for not managing the situation in PNQ very well.
I've already talked with a few about these issues and the foundation of changes are being talked about - but their primary focus is dealing with the current situation.

When we have a little peace - the issues will be hammered out.

The alliance CEO isn't the most tactful of people but he's also being hammered from both sides and working long hours to ensure that we win through. 

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »
Fee is 8mill per member then? (Tier 1)

So ours is 8mill*46 members or so?

Thats a little harsh considering the actual alliance fee levied by concord to the executor corp is 2,000,000 isk a month per corp in the alliance.

Anyways, I'll sort payment via contract as they ask in the next day or so.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »
I sent you a pm a while ago, stating you could kick Aicha out of corp.
No money to run that account atm, so will be absent for at least few more months.

anyway, still stands
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
standings need to be set to new alliance member (see post temon)
either someone who can needs to log in to do that, or more ppl should (know how to) be able to do that   :-\
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »
I'll sort it, currently logging in :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
thx bud

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 03:54:37 PM »
Fee's paid, and standings set.

So we should be good for a while.

Wonder though if they have plans to annex anymore of Kraken, as we cant get better sov until they do (Limited to sov 3 I think)