Author Topic: Warrior Priest application  (Read 1763 times)

Pashur

Warrior Priest application
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Pashur, Warrior Priest, r12,rr8. millimetres from 13/9
I have Alts in the nine other classes with levels varying from 2-7.
Timezone: CET
Gaming Style: In this MMO I plan to take it a bit slower, levelling Alts, having fun and not fall for a mad gear and content rush. However, it is of course important to follow the momentum of the guild progression for best mutual benefit and fun. In principal I am looking for fun raiding in RvR and also to enjoy the PVE content. I like to have a beer or two while raiding and because of this I am never grumpy ;)
About you:
I am a father of three and I work as a research scientist. I have played WoW for two and a half years, horde side, raiding three nights a week. I have also briefly played LotRO, Tabula Rasa and AoC but none grabbed me. WAR did. I will gladly tell you more but preferably not on an open forum.
Questions for us?
I am expecting a friendly and mature guild environment. I expect harsh measures against anyone picking on other players due to race, religion, sex, sexual preference, ethnicity etc. I expect guild members to behave in public.

I hope the guild will be causal but focused when need be. I hope major decisions concerning the guild will be made together with all members.

If you think I meet your requirements and you think you meet my expectations, I'll gladly join  :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Priest application
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 07:21:04 PM »
about the question for us

we as a guild take a dim view on any kind of abuse be it sexual/racism/bullying
so rest assured that type of thing is acted on swiftly.

saying that i have never come across any of that kind of thing in any game i have played games after all are about leaving everyday crap behind and having fun in a relaxed atmosphere.

if i have answered your question to your satisfaction then please contact tharild/beosvir/keggi/vacuum/gladin for an invite and join us

« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:26:15 PM by Keggi »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:58:37 PM »
What Keggi said basically.  I have my limits, my personal tolerances, and I dont stand for full on BS along the lines you mention, certainly there are times when a joke is a joke, but thats harder to spot nowadays :(

As for major guild decisions, I'll always have a post going (taxes, heraldry etc) for people to put their opinion across in, but ultimately I'd try to make as informed a decision as I could on a subject once I felt discussion had reached its natural end, basically to spare the guild long periods of in-action.

* Beosvir thinks this is possibly the most sensible thing he has written/said all night, but then he has been out at dinner...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Pashur

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 06:19:44 AM »
I noticed that after registering on the forums I had access to much more content and then I found some mission/vision stuff that I previously only could deduct from application posts or member/officer posts on the Warhammer Alliance forum.
Anyway, thanks for the invite. I had a nice relaxed evening yesterday, doing T2 Scenarios with some of you guys. I am looking forward to lots of fun in HoJ.