Author Topic: Napalmz - (none too) Bright Wizard  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Napalmz

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Napalmz - (none too) Bright Wizard
« on: October 02, 2008, 03:47:44 PM »
Hi,

I have already been invited into the guild but was asked to create a retrospective app so here it is:

Characters & Classes:
Lvl 10 Bright Wizard (also have a lvl 9 Engineer on this server).

Timezone: GMT

Gaming Style:
I play as much as I can get away with - with other commitments like family, work and other hobbies.  I have played or beta tested a number of MMORPG's (AOC, CoH, EVE, EQ, LoTR, Tabula Rasa etc) but have spent most of my time in WOW.  I am really liking WAR atm with its mix of PQ's RVR and PVE.  I do think it is really important in this game to be in a good guild otherwise with the very localised chat you can feel very isolated.

About you:
Work full time in the software industry, married with a son.  Wargaming is a big hobby of mine (ancients as well as fantasy) and I have been into the GW stuff for years.  I have Orc/Ork armies in WHFB, WH40K, Epic, BFG, Blood Bowl and Warmaster  ;D as you can probably tell I like Orcs.  The reason I am not an Orc is I like queing for servers less than I like Orcs  :P

Napalmz

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Napalmz - (none too) Bright Wizard
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:45:23 PM »
...married with a son... 

I like you.  :-*
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.