Author Topic: Plants vs Zombies  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Plants vs Zombies
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:52 PM »
www.plantsvszombies.com

Including Bob sled team zombies.
It's crazy silly.

Play teh demo. Beware, the free demo cuts you off mid-mission after you've played like 10 of them. Tad cruel. But quite effective. I was going 'What, noooo!' at my screen.

Available through Steam for € 19,95 or at that world famous bay.

PS: Michael Jackson zombie sucks. :(
As do the scuba zombies. And the Football zombies.

I'm hooked.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Plants vs Zombies
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
Mwuahaha I've passed all levels and defeated the zombie king.
At the end you get to see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ in full screen.

And you can go on with the mini games and such.
Now I must go into zombie detox.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
I can't believe I am actually downloading the demo. Must be the notorious SEB* at work

* Study Evasive Behaviour
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »
To anyone ever playing the full game (as the demo is too short for 'strategy')...

I'd recommend only buying extra seed slots with the money you earn. None of the other stuff. It's pretty worthless.
If money seems slow, go play some mini games or puzzles before you proceed. They're fun and cash will come rolling in fast.
Raising your (free) zen garden plants is definitely worth it, at least I think it is... didn't check expenses for it.
Crazy Dave gives you like 2500 and 3000 dollars for fully grown plants.

PS: type 'future' to give the zombies funky sunglasses ('zombies from the future').
Tree of Wisdom told me that. Damn money eater he is! And not that much useful info coming out of him.