What we have played > Warhammer Online

New Recruits

(1/2) > >>

Kurtt:
Just so you guys know, I've picked up some new recruits today. A few from tier 1 (destros rerolling) and a couple in tier 3.

Gonna see if we can ramp the numbers up and get some guild warbands going. The invite process is a bit spammy, but we can boot the knobs.

Mangala:

--- Quote from: Kurtt on July 23, 2010, 05:33:18 PM ---Just so you guys know, I've picked up some new recruits today. A few from tier 1 (destros rerolling) and a couple in tier 3.

Gonna see if we can ramp the numbers up and get some guild warbands going. The invite process is a bit spammy, but we can boot the knobs.

--- End quote ---

<3 juuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

But yeah the recruit tool is nice, but does involve some spam ;)

Mangala:
http://handsofjustice.co.uk/gaming/2010/07/goodbye-goa-hello-mythic/

Made a frontpage post about GOA to Mythic and how some people maybe found there etc :)
(Yes it means ive tipped up a months sub for it on the proper account at least).

Kurtt:
Just a quick update on this front.

Picked up a few more returners to the game, in the'r 20's/early 30's. Seems as though we have 4 - 5 people online regularily now.

Mangala:
Nice.

I'll be kicking about tomorrow/midweek on either account, so I'll be saying a HUGE hi to everyone. 

Burnavir is at T3 entry levels so I may crash T3 with you if you are mainly still in that range?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version