Author Topic: Equipment availability in 0.0  (Read 818 times)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Equipment availability in 0.0
« on: April 04, 2009, 02:37:56 PM »
I'm currently getting together a list of equipment im going to box up in contianers for transfer to 0.0 . i'm just curious as to the general availability of everyday modules etc for purchase out there in the wild west. Hopefully its fairly good which will cut down on the amount i have to carry along with me when i move.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Equipment availability in 0.0
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »
in my experience it's not that good, unless you have lots of iskies with you. basic modules might be ok, but the somewhat better modules are hard to come by (expensive or not available at all). rats drop lot of the same modules (hybrid guns, (remote) armor repair, and some other tidbits). dont know about mission npcs though.

what i do is jump over to my empire JC now and then and do some shopping. we're lucky that Rub is willing to make regular trips back and forth with his carrier or rorq

Rubs trips also carry regular batches of BPCs of various stuff, so ships & ammo isnt so big a prob
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »
Ok well ill pack what i think ill need at present and anything else ill just have to buy and ship at a later date  ::)

Rub. 

By sunday evening ill have 2 giant containers full of stuff plus 4 ships and 2 clones for transporting to our 0.0 base. Let me know when u are going to be doing another run and ill endevour to get online to secure places for my clones / ships and gear.
Ive also transfered 52000 units of oxygen isotopes and 30000 units of nitrogen isotopes there as well for fuel for your runs  ;D
None of it is in the corp store as yet as im still moving bits.
The ships wont be packaged as they all have bits on it ill lose if i do that. will this be a problem?
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
If you can use t2 then the availability is ok, doesn't seem to be significantly more expensive (10-15% perhaps) compared to jita.
Normal "named" stuff like 425mm "scout" autocannons etc is nigh on impossible to find. Hybrid BS (Caldari/Galente) is quite common and drops at various levels. Not much shield stuff though, almost exclusively armour tanks.