Author Topic: Shelving Characters - and away  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Shelving Characters - and away
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »
A combination of an increased work load in R/L and having more characters means I'm going to have to shelve one or more of my characters for the time being as I dont have the time to mess around raising their various faction reps etc.
To Start with I will be Putting Akamine on hold as he is my lowest training character.
That will leave me with
Odin Zin - PvP / Missioning etc
Admiral Hellfire - Mining and associated skills.
Chalcocite - Mining (but a long way behind Admirals skills)
Sebnemm - Missioning / PvP using upto and including BC's at present.

I may end up having to drop another character along with its associated account as well if things don't lighten up at work, that will most likely be Sebnemm. (im going to put Akamine & Sebnemm on the same account so that if i do i can stop paying for one of my accounts).

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:59:36 PM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Shelving Characters.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »
Sensible matey, especially given your job :)

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Shelving Characters - and away
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:01:26 PM »
*update*

From a phone all recieved this afternoon. I will now be away from friday 6th March until around 20th give or take a few days.
I am going to try to get my eldest son to keep my skills training going but failing that ill just look for the longest skill on each of my characters and set it to that.  ::)
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »
cruiser V?   :D

hope you have to be away for something fun   :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »
cruiser V?   :D

hope you have to be away for something fun   :)

that was my idea but they either have it or dont need it if i recall the convo i had with mac

Exhumers V was my second and that seemed to be more realistic :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)