Author Topic: Falcon fit  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Falcon fit
« on: February 24, 2009, 05:12:28 PM »
This is what ive kitted it out with at present...
any thoughts / advice?
With the MWD and Smartbomb off its cap stable at 57%
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Falcon fit
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »
personally i wouldnt use multi spectrals they are less efficient than racials

also do you really need an invul field in middle? id swap that for a sensor booster running scan resolution for faster lock times.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 07:04:59 PM »
I'm playing around with numerous fits, so far this is the fave of the bunch:

2 seconds or so to lock cruisers.  The 2nd minnie racial can be swapped out for other races as needed, rather than fitting multispecs.

Not a tanker at all, I'd be relying on the gang to lock down targets and stop them from getting near me. Or I just unlock targets and pulse my MWD then cloak as I move away :D

Also peruse this SHC thread (I much prefer SHC for fit ideas and help over EVE-O and the EFt warrior filled "all at Level v skills" types found on Battleclinic :D):

http://www.scrapheap-challenge.com/viewtopic.php?t=8360&highlight=falcon
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 07:15:44 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 07:20:28 PM »
hmm ok ill swap out the invuln for another boster. I know the racials are better than multis and have a longer range but I found in a couple of our wanders we did that if i stuck two multi's on a target cycled to have one start as one finished i got more success than just 1 racial. The downside of being closer to the opposition can be somewhat countered with the mwd and cloak (as Mang said).
Ill consider it a bit more but i may try it with the multi's to start with and swap if it doesnt seem to work out.
or
If it not working out results in a pod experience (quite likely in my case  ::) ) then ill use racials on my next one  :P
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!