Author Topic: Iq test  (Read 6841 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Iq test
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 01:58:05 PM »
Jon, your spoiler thingy broke
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
And a final fun fact before I stop spamming you: about 80% of the ppl (dont know the exact figure, but something like that), think they are smarter than average. Tough luck for about 40% of those ppl  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 02:14:24 PM »
118, I suck at anything with numbers. Probably accounts for my sucky finances. :D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:56 PM »
127 here, and I too suck at number problems. I guessed the sequencey things!

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »
121. Is that pretty much retarded? Never done an IQ test before

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
121. Is that pretty much retarded? Never done an IQ test before

but anyway, all that a (good) IQ test really tells you is how good you are in doing IQ tests as compared to other people, where 100 is the average score by definition (what results score 100 is adjusted every few years, because people are getting smarter (read: getting better in doing IQ tests)) and the standard deviation is 15 (so 68.2% of the population would score between 85 and 115).

so theoretically top 16% (for this test - IF the above applies - which it should for a proper test - which I doubt this is)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 03:51:51 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoilers content.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoilers content.

you fixxited? works now, did not before.
anyway, thx  ;)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
Most of those are actually taken from the mensa website.

oh and 137 here  :-[
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!