Author Topic: Countryside (ish) - its great to live here...  (Read 11705 times)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Countryside (ish) - its great to live here...
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 01:41:49 PM »
funny, assuming you are right and they will be using plastic bullets, news over here says they will be using rubber bullets. I know better now :D
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »
funny, assuming you are right and they will be using plastic bullets, news over here says they will be using rubber bullets. I know better now :D

yeah rubber bullets arent allowed due to richochet as Jon says, so Army developed PVC (plastic) ones in 70s to reduce casualties.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 03:03:37 PM »
that's because ppl in Holland don't know the difference between rubber, plastic and synthetics
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 04:24:44 PM »
*****incoming swearing and rant alert*****

Personaqlly i think they should shoot any of the fuckers they catch save wasting any more time in our legal system. Then when their family turn up at the police station to complain shoot those fuckers as well. In the end it'll do our country a lot of good.

Thanks to the rioting tossers ive had my Holiday cancelled and been put on 16 hr shifts , thats right folks your's truely is now working 10 am till 2am every day for the next fucking week at least.
Any rioting fucker that crosses my path is going to get a dig from me even if he / she isnt kicking up any more. Ill teach them to fuck up the one family holiday i get every year....

having said that, as i only get to deal with them once they are dead,  giving them a dig isnt going to cause them any pain.  Maybe ill have to re-think that one  ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:28:11 PM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »
*****incoming swearing and rant alert*****

Personaqlly i think they should shoot any of the fuckers they catch save wasting any more time in our legal system. Then when their family turn up at the police station to complain shoot those fuckers as well. In the end it'll do our country a lot of good.

Thanks to the rioting tossers ive had my Holiday cancelled and been put on 16 hr shifts , thats right folks your's truely is now working 10 am till 2am every day for the next fucking week at least.
Any rioting fucker that crosses my path is going to get a dig from me even if he / she isnt kicking up any more. Ill teach them to fuck up the one family holiday i get every year....

having said that, as i only get to deal with them once they are dead,  giving them a dig isnt going to cause them any pain.  Maybe ill have to re-think that one  ::)

Can we write this down as an official police statement, sir?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 05:00:14 PM »
And lawl at Libya, calling the protests in England "peaceful protests that are violently beaten down by the government".

That's a 'right back at ya' for ya  :D

[edit]
And they're asking the UN to take steps against the UK for violating the human rights of the British ppl
 :D
 :D :D :D
 :D :D
 :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :D :D :D :D
[/edit]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:02:02 PM by Warcold »

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
And lawl at Libya, calling the protests in England "peaceful protests that are violently beaten down by the government".

That's a 'right back at ya' for ya  :D

[edit]
And they're asking the UN to take steps against the UK for violating the human rights of the British ppl
 :D :D :D
 :D :D
 :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :D :D :D :D
[/edit]
left wing treehugging hippie go to Libya if you think its all that great  :-*
former roommate.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:46 AM »
The West Midlands riot Police has Nerf guns...

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 09:19:33 AM »
This is how the Spanish stop 400 tourist rioters from England and Holland. http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1649691/cfede01b/index.html#136521591  ;D
former roommate.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »
this is unheard off. It is time to draw a line, vandalism like this
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:04:00 PM by Bethor »
former roommate.