Author Topic: Notes found whilst spring cleaning office  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Notes found whilst spring cleaning office
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »
Wife finally nagged me into cleaning out the office yesterday.
Down behind one of my book cases I found a little note book that contained details of everything I had just prior to my giving up on EvE due to lack of time... below is a rough summary  of whats sitting idle on 3 frozen accounts..

30 mill + exp character Odin Zin
7 billion in cash
1 x orca  -  1 x chimera - 1 x rhea - 3 x badger II - 1 x hulk - 2 x raven - 1 x rokh - 1 x scorpion - 1 x golem - 2 x drake - 1 x ferox -
 2 x nighthawk - 2 x moa - 3 x osprey - 2 x cerberus - 1 x brick umm i mean charon.
plus god knows how much  in the way of modules of various descriptions

the other 2 accounts have a total of 4 15 million + exp characters at least 3 more hulks and another orca plus various fighting ships and another 2 billion cash oh and roughly 3 full charon loads of ore sitting in high sec where i mined but didnt sell prior to the accounts dropping off.

i really ought to get back in and play a bit. As we are moving in the next few months and 'she who must be obeyed' has said i can buy a new 3 screen rig to play around with maybe ill do just that  ;D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:37:22 AM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Notes found whilst spring cleaning officer
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:37:44 AM »
When you have moved and have new shiny rig, come back for a time.  Lots of toys to lose :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Notes found whilst spring cleaning office
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:39:59 AM »
would be great to see more of you again :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166