Author Topic: Kasei BPO research  (Read 991 times)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Kasei BPO research
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:51:09 AM »
Hi guys,

Not sure how much longer ive got on Odin and Hellfire before their accounts close for the time being. My other two accounts have already dropped off the system .

I took Hellfire over to the POS in Antirri today to collect her BPO's so that i could put them in the corp store at moon 6 . It appears they have already been tidied up as they no longer appear to be there. Ive checked my various stores and i definately don't have them. Whomever is looking after them at present can you just put them in the corp store for me for everyone to use as I won't be needing them and it would be a shame to waste them by leaving them in my store.
Not sure how many there are but they were mostly Drones warrior, hobgoblin, vespa and garde plus a Drake and something else ship wise. (sorry but ive a memory like a leeky pan  ::)  so there maybe some more ive forgotten about )  
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Kasei BPO research
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:58:10 AM »
They prolly went the same way as all the other BPOs, didnt really pay attention who researched what and just 'delivered all' myself, so...
Remember seeing a spare Drake BPO plus some drones. Guess you can take em back from KASEI whenever you please us with your return.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:01:59 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 06:56:28 PM »
Your stuff probably ended up in the pile of stuff that KASEI has in its hangars, as I know anytime a job finishes I tend to just gather up all the stuff etc :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »
We could use more ppl doing research in KASEI as far as I am aware.
The quote below is outdated, so I have no idea how long it will take to make a research alt atm. Will look into this once I hit home again.

Should I go the route of allowing alts into the corp to use the POS to research and so on then this is the best plan to follow:

1) Choose Caldari
2) Choose Achura
3) Choose any gender
4) Assign stats to +3 int , +2 mem
5) Choose Inventors
6) Choose Industry
7) Choose Engineer
8.) Choose Entrepreneur
9) Make your pretty picture

You should now have the following relevant skills by default:
Laboratory Operations V (Control 6 slots)
Research III (15% bonus to research production efficiency speed)
Science III (15% faster copying time, also pre-requisite skill)

Thus far, we have needed zero training time, and have been born with 802,000 skill points. After this, you will need to purchase the following skills, or obtain from the local market when you arrive in whatever system the station is in.

Corporation Management - 10,000 isk(/yellow]
Scientific Networking – 6.75m isk
Metallurgy – 315,000 isk

Do the skill training in this order:

For those who want to maximise Alt efficiency, you can purchase the Advanced Laboratories skill for 20 million isk, and within a further 24 hours you will be able to run a further 3 lab slots (or 9 in total)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »
We could use more ppl doing research in KASEI as far as I am aware.
The quote below is outdated, so I have no idea how long it will take to make a research alt atm. Will look into this once I hit home again.

Should I go the route of allowing alts into the corp to use the POS to research and so on then this is the best plan to follow:

1) Choose Caldari
2) Choose Achura
3) Choose any gender
4) Assign stats to +3 int , +2 mem
5) Choose Inventors
6) Choose Industry
7) Choose Engineer
8.) Choose Entrepreneur
9) Make your pretty picture

You should now have the following relevant skills by default:
Laboratory Operations V (Control 6 slots)
Research III (15% bonus to research production efficiency speed)
Science III (15% faster copying time, also pre-requisite skill)

Thus far, we have needed zero training time, and have been born with 802,000 skill points. After this, you will need to purchase the following skills, or obtain from the local market when you arrive in whatever system the station is in.

Corporation Management - 10,000 isk(/yellow]
Scientific Networking – 6.75m isk
Metallurgy – 315,000 isk

Do the skill training in this order:

For those who want to maximise Alt efficiency, you can purchase the Advanced Laboratories skill for 20 million isk, and within a further 24 hours you will be able to run a further 3 lab slots (or 9 in total)

Very outdated now - doesnt account for new character creation and massive lack of sp :S
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
An int/mem remapped char can be pretty decent in about 21 hours.

That is:
Lab ops IV
Research III
Science III
Scientific netw. I